Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aventador General Talk

Aventador General Talk
    Just figured I would make this thread so we could come here and just talk aimlessly about aventadors.

I recently found a celeste blu aventador coupe in my area for sale for 360k with a capristo exhaust. I'm seriously considering selling my Huracan as soon as I get it for this aventador, its epic.

Don't get me wrong Huracan is amazing, love everything about it but for me its all about respect on the street as well as the driving dynamics and looks. The aventador just gets so much respect and I love a V12 especially connected to an aftermarket exhaust.

Feel free to tell me I'm crazy, I value the thoughts of others even the negative ones
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I admit that the presence of an Aventador is greater compared to a Huracan but thats about the only advantage. The Huracan is a more modern car, more nimble, lighter, more driver oriented. The gearbox is miles better.

Also take a look at this thread, SW is probably one of the biggest petrolheads and check his opinion on the Vent: New Member from Texas

BUT, in the end a decision like that you make with your heart. You can't go wrong no matter what you choose in my opinion.

I agree with all those things, and I saw what SW posted and thought it was really interesting. Considering how many people say the Aventador is the best car you can get right now.

Next week when I'm back down there I'll go take a look at it just to see what I want to do.

Any opinions are great and I love hearing opposing ones.
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I agree with all those things, and I saw what SW posted and thought it was really interesting. Considering how many people say the Aventador is the best car you can get right now.

Next week when I'm back down there I'll go take a look at it just to see what I want to do.

Any opinions are great and I love hearing opposing ones.
    People will always "Say", i always think that what you think and feel are the most important things. The only Lambo i would consider over an Huracan is the Aventador SV, not an mass produced Vent that in resale it can only go down in value.

Good points... I'll keep you guys posted in the coming 2 weeks
    1954 Corvette

Or you can find an Anniversary Aventador--these are even more limited production than the SV will be.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Or you can find an Anniversary Aventador--these are even more limited production than the SV will be.
    True, i still think the Vent SV will be more wanted by many, i think the 50 will appeal more to the Lambo Purists. Here is Avenger's yellow brother from Germany -> Lamborghini AVENTADOR LP 720-4 "50th Anniversario" SOFORT als Sportwagen/Coupé in Kiefersfelden

I personally don't like the gearbox of the Aventador, purely as weekend toy it might work, but i'm sure that you'll like the H better than the Aventador. Keep us posted!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Going to look next Wednesday when I'm back down there. We'll see what happens... For 360K in celeste blu with a tan interior and orange calipers with 2500 miles it seems like a great deal... Only thing is the capristo exhaust-great sound but bad idle sound
    1954 Corvette

So I went to look at that aventador yesterday. I loved but the moment i pulled up I was bombarded by 5 Huracans. To me just sitting there looking at the two side by side for a good 15 minutes the Huracan just felt like a couple years ahead of the aventador. I feel like the aventador was still a couple years behind technology wise. But maybe after I'm done with my H I'll upgrade and go with the aventador replacement or SV
    1954 Corvette