Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vorsteiner Lamborghini Huracán in Rosso Mars on VSE-003's
    Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    when can expect to see the full kit
    I've been told late dec or jan, most likely jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I've been told late dec or jan, most likely jan.
    This is about the correct timeframe.

So I have to wait a month or so!!!! Darn... Corey I'll be a cavallino in january with a Lambo so hopefully you can get me the parts I need before then and I can be a show piece for the products there.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    So I have to wait a month or so!!!! Darn... Corey I'll be a cavallino in january with a Lambo so hopefully you can get me the parts I need before then and I can be a show piece for the products there.
    The problem is that the companies need a real car to do the laser 3d specs to make the molds for the carbon fiber. That allows a window of time between when customers are getting their cars delivered, when they can get one into the shop, molds, and then production. It's a process which Vorsteiner takes their time making sure the final product is perfect. This is why the company is the absolute best in the business, their quality is second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey@WB View Post
    The problem is that the companies need a real car to do the laser 3d specs to make the molds for the carbon fiber. That allows a window of time between when customers are getting their cars delivered, when they can get one into the shop, molds, and then production. It's a process which Vorsteiner takes their time making sure the final product is perfect. This is why the company is the absolute best in the business, their quality is second to none.
    So true, a friend ordered the full aero kit for his BMW, all parts were installed like they were oem. They are indeed the best.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by Tork View Post
    So true, a friend ordered the full aero kit for his BMW, all parts were installed like they were oem. They are indeed the best.
    Hands down, best fitment in the business! I've had a couple customer with 12C's and they had bought Revo front and the fitment was terrible. Took weeks for fitment, but he bought a Vorsteiner rear and it was a hour job for the installers. Makes a world of a difference.

I also want to see the rear, i might be interested too for the full package.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Very nice!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Some great pictures! That Rosso Mars is such a stunning color...black accents look fantastic!