Please Welcome Wheels Boutique to HuracanTalk (Platinum Sponsor)

Please Welcome Wheels Boutique to HuracanTalk (Platinum Sponsor)

I think the first mod that the majority of future Lamborghini Huracan owners will get it will be a set of custom wheels. Since Lamborghini owners deserve the best, we need to work with the best in the wheels industry so a partnership between Wheels Boutique and HuracanTalk was made. Good business practice, large inventory, best prices and worldwide shipping are the best words to describe Wheels Boutique.

"Wheels Boutique, has had a presence in the industry for over a decade. Although South Florida is home, WB has clientele all over the country and across the globe. A combination of unparalleled experience, service and an extreme passion for everything automotive has propelled the company to the top. Offering a wide array of services including mounting, high speed balancing, suspension upgrades and, tuning WB can take care of all your wheel and tire needs. Working with Wheels Boutique means you get the best, every time...
    Wheels Boutique started in the high end business long before most. Since it's inception, WB has gained the expertise and real hands-on experience needed to remain at the top of this niche market. The danger these days is the professional shop you think you're buying from is actually being run out of someones basement. By a guy that doesn't know a screwdriver from a hammer let alone how to properly outfit your Ferrari. These kinds of places rely on working off specs sheets, and that's where Wheels Boutique takes the time to get our hands dirty. We develop our own specs. We push our fitments to the edge of your wildest dreams while never forfeiting luxury or performance. This is what separates us from the rest. Wheels Boutique has also partnered with some of the best, biggest and most influential brands in the industry. Brands that share the same passion and motivation to bring excellent quality and customer service to the automotive marketplace. We have accomplished most, if not all our goals. It’s easy to become #1 but it’s harder to hold that status for over 10 years like we have, while still maintaining a drive to do better each and every day.This business is a lot more than just fun and fancy cars. You really need to know your product and your industry, especially when there is so much competition. Wheel companies and wheel brands pop up almost daily so it really does all comes down to the age old saying: “you get what you pay for”. The hunt for the best price often leads to an inferior product and poor service. A sacrifice of quality and peace of mind. At Wheels Boutique, we have the experience and top brands necessary to bring our customers the best of both worlds."

Welcome! Worldwide ship is a strong sale point
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Let me know if I can help you guys in any way.

Here is a recent render we I for a customer. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images Please Welcome Wheels Boutique to HuracanTalk (Platinum Sponsor)-fbposthuracanadv1-jpg 

I have to agree with Tork, it's hard to find a vendor that ships worldwide. I saw they are selling HRE and ADV.1 wheels, the hottest wheels of the moment
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I think we could safely say that most of Lambo Huracan owners will get their custom wheels from Wheels Boutique!
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560