Audi RS7 Green equals Mean and Go

Audi RS7 Green equals Mean and Go
    The RS7 is possibly the angriest and meanest 4 door Luxury Super sedan to have been constructed. Our customer went with a flat dark charcoal exterior and he did not want to have wheels that people would look at and say I have seen that. The ADV10R Track Spec CS are wheels which appear to be in constant motion even when the car is at a dead stop. We did a 21"x10.5" on all four corners for an aggressive squared setup. Now, the finish is where the customer really went all out and chose a very unique finish. The "signal" green just looks at home next to the flat dark charcoal exterior and although the wheels really stand out, they don’t draw the attention for too long from the car itself. Attention to detail is a must on any WB car, so we also had the RS7 badges color matched with the wheels.

As always please tell us your thoughts and opinions.

For more pictures: https://flic.kr/p/v6VAg1

Audi RS7 ADV10R Track Spec CS Green wheels

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Albert, whats the exact name of this wrap color? I think it's the same from the GMG Huracan. I'm kind of considering doing it on my car too.

The RS7 looks mean!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Stunning! Cannot wait to test drive one, i definately need a more powerful DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Albert, whats the exact name of this wrap color? I think it's the same from the GMG Huracan. I'm kind of considering doing it on my car too.

The RS7 looks mean!
    Not a wrap, factory Matte Daytona Grey.
    15 Huracan, 11 R8 Spider, 15 AM V8 GT, 07 599, 06 F430 Spider, 10 GTR, 12 C4S, 12 RR autobiography, 95 GSX

Quote Originally Posted by TimTaylor View Post
    Not a wrap, factory Matte Daytona Grey.
    Tim, its the same as grigio titans or it's a slightly different shade?