4 Door German Muscle car in disguise

4 Door German Muscle car in disguise
    The Audi S7 is a true four door German muscle car boasting it's twin turbo 4.0l V8 and pushing out 420hp and 400lb of torque. Unlike its insane power house variant the RS7, the S7 does what It was designed for very well. It garners class, elegance, power and looks amazing. The S7 belongs to this new class of European four door luxury super sedans that mean business when pushed to their limits. One of the most difficult accomplishments in this class is to make the chassis look appealing, and Audi has gone and done just that. How do you improve on that? The customer opted to add these ADV1 Wheels ADV7 21"x10.5" all the way around, with a polished Smoke face and polished Liquid smoke Lip. Taking it one step further, the car was lowered in order to kill all the wheel gap and really nail down the exterior aesthetics.

As always, tell us what you think and your opinions.

For more pictures: Audi S7 on ADV7 Track Spec CS | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEREPLACE@@

Audi S7 ADVI ADV7 21x10.5

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Looks awesome! I'm seriously considering this as my next DD. I would take this over the RS7 because of it's double clutch gearbox. The power can be bumped up to RS7 level easily with an ecu + exhaust.