Huracan 30 series Tire Problem...

Huracan 30 series Tire Problem...
    The sidewall on the front tires is 2.89". This is a nightmare tire popping problem on the east coast for a daily driver. It sucks having to watch for every rut in the road. Takes the fun out of driving.

Need options help. I'd like a 35 series front tire which usually have approx 3.5' sidewall, like the front 19's on my Aventador.??? Never had a problem driving the Aventador. What is the allowable + and - ratio difference between front and rear tire diameter on the AWD Huracan??? I do not want to mess up the transmission. The stock tire wheel diameters are 25.8" front and 27.2" rear.

I know I can change to an aftermarket rim using 19's in the front and 20's in the rear and keep the exact same tire diameters as the stock 20's. But I don't feel like spending 12 thousand on wheels and tires at this time.

Does anyone know what size tires would not affect the transmission. There's got to be some allowable wheel diameter ratio difference. Someone in Lambo-land has to know the answer.

I don't feel like moving to another state or driving around with a flat bed following me.

Please help.

the biggest thing is keeping the same rolling diameter. whatever diameter size increase in the front you have to do the same in the rear. plus or minus 5% isn't the end of the world.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo Mitch View Post
    the biggest thing is keeping the same rolling diameter. whatever diameter size increase in the front you have to do the same in the rear. plus or minus 5% isn't the end of the world.

Thanks Mitch,

So if I want to run 35 series tires on my stock 20" rims for more sidewall height.

What size tires would I need for front and rear???

I know my speedometer would be off a couple of mph but I don't care. The stock speedo is always off anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    Thanks Mitch,

So if I want to run 35 series tires on my stock 20" rims for more sidewall height.

What size tires would I need for front and rear???

I know my speedometer would be off a couple of mph but I don't care. The stock speedo is always off anyway.
    hey buddy just back to your pm sorry was mia had a death in the family to deal with. let me know any other questions that weren't replied to in your pm. thanks

Tire Size Calculator - Tire & Wheel Plus Sizing

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com