The sidewall on the front tires is 2.89". This is a nightmare tire popping problem on the east coast for a daily driver. It sucks having to watch for every rut in the road. Takes the fun out of driving.

Need options help. I'd like a 35 series front tire which usually have approx 3.5' sidewall, like the front 19's on my Aventador.??? Never had a problem driving the Aventador. What is the allowable + and - ratio difference between front and rear tire diameter on the AWD Huracan??? I do not want to mess up the transmission. The stock tire wheel diameters are 25.8" front and 27.2" rear.

I know I can change to an aftermarket rim using 19's in the front and 20's in the rear and keep the exact same tire diameters as the stock 20's. But I don't feel like spending 12 thousand on wheels and tires at this time.

Does anyone know what size tires would not affect the transmission. There's got to be some allowable wheel diameter ratio difference. Someone in Lambo-land has to know the answer.

I don't feel like moving to another state or driving around with a flat bed following me.

Please help.