The tires for the Huracan!

The tires for the Huracan!
    Hi every body,
    I will receive my Huracan in a few weeks and i need to buy my emergency tire set to stock it in my garage

Now on the market on the oem dimension of the Huracan i only found the MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORT which is sport tire but not racing tire as oem Pirelli?
    I can't found on the market (here in eu and tire rack usa aswell) the original pirelli super trofeo in that size, is this only sold by Lamborghini?
    I found here in eu the MICHELLIN PILOT SPORT CUP 2, which is very similar to the super trofeo, but i don't know if the dealer will keep the warranty with it.

What is your choice guys?!
    Thanks.

At this moment the Trofeo R is only available in 245/35-20 and 305/30-20.

Indeed the CUP II is an option. Legally a dealer cannot void warranty in europa based on changing to another tire brand.

If you need advice, or wish the purchase wheels/tires then feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by BaanVelgen View Post
    Legally a dealer cannot void warranty in europa based on changing to another tire brand.
    That is correct! They can do it if you change the size of the tire but never for the brand!

yep and the Michelin tires are awesome far better than the pirrelli rosso tire... imo

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

I haved the confirmation of my dealer, they says that if i use the pilot sport cup 2 which is a very soft tire who offer much more grip that the oem pirelli, YES they can void the warranty (not on engine or gear box or mechanical stuff) but on the wheel anthrax or all things are in direct connection to the wheel.
    They haved a customer car with the sport cup 2 and the anthrax was dead after few track days, Lambo refused the warranty of them because the tire isn't the one they recommend with the car ! (LA emblem on the tire side mean LAMBO pirelli only and the michelin is FA for Ferrari, the one used by the customer)

But After spoke with the Lambo technician he says that if i have a problem the best is to come at the garage with my oem set of tire and re install just in case Lambo factory make a control to the dealer.

anyone have experince of the cup2 on our huracans ? i don't quite like the oem p zeros..but not much tire selection out there...i don't track my car but kinda agrressive on street.......

Yes the cup 2 is amazing if you want something who grip a lot, not bad aswell on wet.
    The only thing is that if you push hard with this one on track or curved road, you must go to your dealer for a more agressive wheel adjustment setup.
    Because this tire is soft you will use it too fast with the oem street setting.

Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    I haved the confirmation of my dealer, they says that if i use the pilot sport cup 2 which is a very soft tire who offer much more grip that the oem pirelli, YES they can void the warranty (not on engine or gear box or mechanical stuff) but on the wheel anthrax or all things are in direct connection to the wheel.
    They haved a customer car with the sport cup 2 and the anthrax was dead after few track days, Lambo refused the warranty of them because the tire isn't the one they recommend with the car ! (LA emblem on the tire side mean LAMBO pirelli only and the michelin is FA for Ferrari, the one used by the customer)

But After spoke with the Lambo technician he says that if i have a problem the best is to come at the garage with my oem set of tire and re install just in case Lambo factory make a control to the dealer.
    What is Wheel Anthrax?!?!