Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What do you think about the Lamborghini Urus?
    Quote Originally Posted by beddu View Post
    Apparently headlights were very "Huracan-esque"
    All future models will have the Huracan-esque look As for the badge, i would still take the V6 with a Raging bull badge over any bmw or range.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    As for the badge, i would still take the V6 with a Raging bull badge over any bmw or range.
    I'm sure you would. But I for one, hope they don't dilute the brand with a V6.

I fear the only reason to buy the Urus IS the badge, and some family design genes and perhaps incrementally sportier handling/faster performance than the competition. It's like Macan vs. Q5 though, yes, they look and drive different. Still share a whole load of components.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    I'm sure you would. But I for one, hope they don't dilute the brand with a V6.
    I think this decision was already taken, as i said for Europe it makes sense.

I fear the only reason to buy the Urus IS the badge, and some family design genes and perhaps incrementally sportier handling/faster performance than the competition. It's like Macan vs. Q5 though, yes, they look and drive different. Still share a whole load of components.
    It's a profitable market and other high end luxury brands are launching SUVs, the Bentley SUV is already confirmed and orders are already placed. Check your PM btw!

Oh I don't doubt that, especially in this part of the world! We already have something like 10 Urus downpayments, the first having been taken 2 years ago, and forget the Bentley SUV, there's dozens of downpayments there..

I just hope Lamborghini doesn't dilute itself too much in the search for profit

Oh I don't doubt that, especially in this part of the world! We already have something like 10 Urus downpayments, the first having been taken 2 years ago, and forget the Bentley SUV, there's dozens of downpayments there..

I just hope Lamborghini doesn't dilute itself too much in the search for profit
    I knew that in the Middle East you can put a downpayment much earlier for a car that will be launched in the future than in US or Europe, it seems you moved pretty fast with the Urus.

I bet my wife will love Urus.
    How does she know about it I have no idea. Maybe/hopefully she will forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I bet my wife will love Urus.
    How does she know about it I have no idea. Maybe/hopefully she will forget.
    Maybe she will, however your Huracan is a constant reminder for her. Not good, i see an Urus joining your stable pretty soonWhat do you think about the Lamborghini Urus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Lambo needs a GT more than a SUV. If you think about it the Huracan and Aventador are essientally the same class of car. Look at the Ferrari lineup they cover all classes and needs. A Lambo GT would be very very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I also think the Urus should look A LOT more like a GT