2018 Huracan on Novitec Kit

2018 Huracan on Novitec Kit
    Hi at all,
    My Lamborghini Dealer installed the Novitec kit + widening in front and back (not sure if this isn’t the right word for it).

The message I want to share with you: Everything works PERFECT! I have the magneto system, lift system etc. all works perfectly fine. It is still very comfortable during strada mode. I can highly recommend this kit as I can now lowevering it even more with simple adjust it afterwards on the suspension.

Here some impressions, for more leave me a feedback at Instagram: mr.mrs.pi Mr. & Mrs. PI (@mr.mrs.pi) • Instagram photos and videos

-> next project is in planning
    Attached Images Attached Images 2018 Huracan on Novitec Kit-668fbe05-84aa-4fa9-804d-4c30be74a2ed-jpg 2018 Huracan on Novitec Kit-bdc0d0c6-b6fd-428d-a978-c99adca12887-jpg 2018 Huracan on Novitec Kit-26bd9f9f-fb84-402c-ad23-bad31757f8b4-jpg 

Looks good and welcome on the forum! Whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Looks good and welcome on the forum! Whats next?
    Thanks ! I am always link your forum on Instagram.
    However, next plan might be supercharge... but I want to do more researches, especially in Germany with the rules of „TÜV“ that don’t allow us much...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.PI7 View Post
    Thanks ! I am always link your forum on Instagram.
    However, next plan might be supercharge... but I want to do more researches, especially in Germany with the rules of „TÜV“ that don’t allow us much...
    Easy, PM Nik aka VFEngineering here on forum, he can tell you if his kit is TUV approved. I can tell you that in UK is legal. Also i know couple of supercharged R8's in Germany.

Meanwhile, delight us with more pics of your H