ECU and TCU using OBDII port flash

Hi Guys,

There is an upgrade of ECU and TCU in the market that improving both engine performance and transmission shifting performance using OBDII port flash. any harm to the engine?

any thoughts ?
    2015 Huracan giallo midas (Finally Home)
    2010 Gallardo LP 560-4 Rosso Mars (sold)
    2013 Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale
    2014 Porsche Cayenne GTS

There is a company in Germany that will launch an ECU upgrade in the next week or so. Stay tuned!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    There is a company in Germany that will launch an ECU upgrade in the next week or so. Stay tuned!
    From Stuttgart? If yes, i know them too.

Thanks guys, could you keep us posted on this product
    Regards
    2015 Huracan giallo midas (Finally Home)
    2010 Gallardo LP 560-4 Rosso Mars (sold)
    2013 Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale
    2014 Porsche Cayenne GTS

Quote Originally Posted by bodilulu View Post
    Thanks guys, could you keep us posted on this product
    Regards
    SUre, i talked two days ago with the owner of the tuning company, they will be on the forum pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    SUre, i talked two days ago with the owner of the tuning company, they will be on the forum pretty soon.
    You told me about Thorsten but no US tuner so far?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Hey guys we have one we have been using on the car that will change torque limits on the trans making a few good tweaks to it and dialing in the engine ecu. I have been running it on my huracan and have 2700 miles on it with no problems so far.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

What options are currently available for ECU/TCU tuning over OBDII?

We will release an end user tool shortly for port flashing the entire Lamborghini platform. Just need some time to focus on it to finish. We have been tuning the Huracans on the bench for a year or so which is nothing new.

There are two different software versions for 15 vs 16 to support added features between the two models including being able to permanently disable cylinder deactivation and stop start on the 16s. This is something that was incredibly annoying on the Aventador when it was implemented.

We are fortunate enough to have an OEM calibrator in our midst and have peer support from Bosch and Lamborghini (and others) to have unique access to the files.

We look forward to creating a new thread as we finish off our new interface.

ECU and DCT modifications will be available including full support for those wanting to do forced induction as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    We will release an end user tool shortly for port flashing the entire Lamborghini platform. Just need some time to focus on it to finish. We have been tuning the Huracans on the bench for a year or so which is nothing new.

There are two different software versions for 15 vs 16 to support added features between the two models including being able to permanently disable cylinder deactivation and stop start on the 16s. This is something that was incredibly annoying on the Aventador when it was implemented.

We are fortunate enough to have an OEM calibrator in our midst and have peer support from Bosch and Lamborghini (and others) to have unique access to the files.

We look forward to creating a new thread as we finish off our new interface.

ECU and DCT modifications will be available including full support for those wanting to do forced induction as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interesting.
    What would be the gain?