VF Supercharger for the Texas Mile

VF Supercharger for the Texas Mile
    I was at the Texas Mile when a VF equipped LP610-4 ran 202 at the Texas Mile, but I have no idea what additional mods he had, if any. That run was one of the reasons I sold my McLaren, which ran 187.7 for a new 2018 Huracan 580-2. With the next event coming up, I'm looking to break the 200 mark, but I've seen conflicting posts about how quickly a VF Huracan can run the Mile...the one I saw obviously ran 202, but another Huracan VF owner posted that he ran 193.

The local recommended installer in Houston wants $10,000 for the install, so that brings the VF supercharger up to the same price range as an 800 whp twin turbo install. So my question is, what are some real world results of 800 crank hp Huracan's running 200+ with the VF 800 kit vs. an 800 whp twin turbo setup from UR or Dallas Performance?

I'm not trying to start a VF vs. UR thread as I'm not interested in vendors fighting back and forth as I've seen in the other unprofessional threads...I'm looking for Huracan owner's experience with either setup. Basically, if I can't break 200 with a VF 800 setup, or an 800 whp twin turbo install, I want to know before I drop the cash.

Thanks in advance!

$10k for install? You should be able to find a quality shop to do for half that. Can't help you on other question as that is not why I supercharged
    2015 Blu Caelum. VF800 Supercharger, Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust.

Legacy Motorworks! The tech Matt is great! I also hear Eurocharged Performance has a great upgraded fuel system for the car!
    That should definitely help with making more power!

Quote Originally Posted by vCheese View Post
    I was at the Texas Mile when a VF equipped LP610-4 ran 202 at the Texas Mile, but I have no idea what additional mods he had, if any. That run was one of the reasons I sold my McLaren, which ran 187.7 for a new 2018 Huracan 580-2. With the next event coming up, I'm looking to break the 200 mark, but I've seen conflicting posts about how quickly a VF Huracan can run the Mile...the one I saw obviously ran 202, but another Huracan VF owner posted that he ran 193.

The local recommended installer in Houston wants $10,000 for the install, so that brings the VF supercharger up to the same price range as an 800 whp twin turbo install. So my question is, what are some real world results of 800 crank hp Huracan's running 200+ with the VF 800 kit vs. an 800 whp twin turbo setup from UR or Dallas Performance?

I'm not trying to start a VF vs. UR thread as I'm not interested in vendors fighting back and forth as I've seen in the other unprofessional threads...I'm looking for Huracan owner's experience with either setup. Basically, if I can't break 200 with a VF 800 setup, or an 800 whp twin turbo install, I want to know before I drop the cash.

Thanks in advance!
    Hey Vcheese, there are about 6 Twin Turbo Huracan's right in your backyard and one of them is a bolton. Its very easy to hit 200 in the full mile with a bolt on Twin Turbo system. I ran 202 in the (1/2 mile) with a bolt on turbo system (stock engine). If you would like to go for a ride in some of these cars to see how perfect they drive (just like stock) but a lot faster and meet some of these guys I can set it up. Email me at Kevin@UndergroundRacing.com. You are also welcome to call me at 704-361-3443

If you are wanting to go with a Supercharger, we have a few here (take offs). These VF superchargers were not on the cars very long and are pretty much like new.

thanks
    www.UndergroundRacing.com
    Home of the Worlds fastest Gallardo's
    - Standing Mile 263 mph @ 21 sec
    - Standing 1/2 mile Huracan = 257 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile Gallardo = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile R8 = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile DCT Huracan = 233 mph
    - 8 time KING OF THE STREETS champ!

- 1/4 = 7.8 @ 187 DCT Huracan
    - 1/4 = 8.3 @ 183 egear Gallardo
    - 60-130 2 sec range

Quote Originally Posted by Underground Racing View Post
    Hey Vcheese, there are about 6 Twin Turbo Huracan's right in your backyard and one of them is a bolton. Its very easy to hit 200 in the full mile with a bolt on Twin Turbo system. I ran 202 in the (1/2 mile) with a bolt on turbo system (stock engine). If you would like to go for a ride in some of these cars to see how perfect they drive (just like stock) but a lot faster and meet some of these guys I can set it up. Email me at Kevin@UndergroundRacing.com. You are also welcome to call me at 704-361-3443

If you are wanting to go with a Supercharger, we have a few here (take offs). These VF superchargers were not on the cars very long and are pretty much like new.

thanks
    I might be interested in a VF kit Kevin, I shot you a text. Let me know what you come up with. Thanks buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BusyBull View Post
    I might be interested in a VF kit Kevin, I shot you a text. Let me know what you come up with. Thanks buddy.
    Got it, thanks.

- 60-130 2 sec range

If you are wanting to go with a Supercharger, we have a few here (take offs).

For the sake of full transparency, we are familiar with the (1) VF8XX Performante
    system you recently removed, which was unfortunately never properly installed,
    and never had a chance to be diagnosed or validated by our team.

This system is "near new", and as long as it was removed with proper care and
    attention will offer tremendous value and performance to the right owner. We are
    more than happy to help this system find a good home, as well as to make sure it
    is installed by one of our Authorized Dealers or under the supervision of our own
    technical staff.

That being said, if you're going to state that you also have "a few" others, please
    feel free to post photos and any other relevant information regarding the vehicle(s)
    they were removed from as we can neither confirm nor deny this is truthful without
    having further details.

NOTE: There are components within these systems that make them application
    specific, which means that it's not only important to know which vehicle they may
    have come from, but also to identify when it was built, as well as when/where it
    was originally installed.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post

For the sake of full transparency, we are familiar with the (1) VF8XX Performante
    system you recently removed, which was unfortunately never properly installed,
    and never had a chance to be diagnosed or validated by our team.

This system is "near new", and as long as it was removed with proper care and
    attention will offer tremendous value and performance to the right owner. We are
    more than happy to help this system find a good home, as well as to make sure it
    is installed by one of our Authorized Dealers or under the supervision of our own
    technical staff.

That being said, if you're going to state that you also have "a few" others, please
    feel free to post photos and any other relevant information regarding the vehicle(s)
    they were removed from as we can neither confirm nor deny this is truthful without
    having further details.

NOTE: There are components within these systems that make them application
    specific, which means that it's not only important to know which vehicle they may
    have come from, but also to identify when it was built, as well as when/where it
    was originally installed.

The SC system that we removed from the Customers Performante looked to be installed correctly. Please don't try to make it like the shop make a mistake as that is just putting out misleading information, kinda like when you posted false information about Underground Racing, claiming we remove the ALA system on the Performante which is FALSE! The Supercharger customer had problems getting you on the phone for help is what I was told, then when you found out it was coming here to be removed, you guys were all the sudden willing to help. We have been over this. Please don't get this mess started again. You want more pics of Superchargers? No problem. After TX2K we will be starting more build threads with the removal of more SC setups going to TT. Just remb, you asked for the pictures. Thanks.

- 60-130 2 sec range

The SC system that we removed from the Customers Performante looked to be installed correctly. Please don't try to make it like the shop make a mistake as that is just putting out misleading information, kinda like when you posted false information about Underground Racing, claiming we remove the ALA system on the Performante which is FALSE! The Supercharger customer had problems getting you on the phone for help is what I was told, then when you found out it was coming here to be removed, you guys were all the sudden willing to help. We have been over this. Please don't get this mess started again. You want more pics of Superchargers? No problem. After TX2K we will be starting more build threads with the removal of more SC setups going to TT. Just remb, you asked for the pictures. Thanks.

Our only intention here is to continue to be respectful & transparent so that
    potential customers (for either of our companies) can make an educated decision
    on which product is best suited to their wants/needs.

We've never made any statements about your company, or your products, other
    than UGR being an option for customers who may want more power than what
    our product offers. (and even directly referring customers to you in the past)

We also know the exact circumstances surrounding this particular customer and
    vehicle, and while it's unfortunate that the end result didn't meet his expectations,
    we can unequivocally state that the installation was not carried through as instructed
    which is the primary (although, not sole) factor that lead to the dissatisfaction.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com