I was at the Texas Mile when a VF equipped LP610-4 ran 202 at the Texas Mile, but I have no idea what additional mods he had, if any. That run was one of the reasons I sold my McLaren, which ran 187.7 for a new 2018 Huracan 580-2. With the next event coming up, I'm looking to break the 200 mark, but I've seen conflicting posts about how quickly a VF Huracan can run the Mile...the one I saw obviously ran 202, but another Huracan VF owner posted that he ran 193.

The local recommended installer in Houston wants $10,000 for the install, so that brings the VF supercharger up to the same price range as an 800 whp twin turbo install. So my question is, what are some real world results of 800 crank hp Huracan's running 200+ with the VF 800 kit vs. an 800 whp twin turbo setup from UR or Dallas Performance?

I'm not trying to start a VF vs. UR thread as I'm not interested in vendors fighting back and forth as I've seen in the other unprofessional threads...I'm looking for Huracan owner's experience with either setup. Basically, if I can't break 200 with a VF 800 setup, or an 800 whp twin turbo install, I want to know before I drop the cash.

Thanks in advance!