How do you choose your Tune?

How do you choose your Tune?
    They all seem essentially on par with each other based on my reading. How are you guys deciding which Tune to purchase? Is it just a price thing or do some have functions or perhaps some other reason that you chose it?
    Thanks!

Since I know the tune will only be a temporary fix and I will want more I go with VF. A year after I bought the tune they credited me the full amount towards a supercharger. Doesnt hurt that I think they put out the best products and customer services in the business
    2015 Blu Caelum. VF800 Supercharger, Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust.

Thanks Scott! I have a number of CF parts coming from your recommendation! I appreciate the feedback. I wont go with a Supercharger so that doesnt come into play with me but still good to know that you have had good experiences and that their customer service is top notch!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbike View Post
    They all seem essentially on par with each other based on my reading. How are you guys deciding which Tune to purchase? Is it just a price thing or do some have functions or perhaps some other reason that you chose it?
    Thanks!
    We would love to get you setup with our tune. We are able to utilize a handheld device so you don't need to send your ECU in and it also is not a piggy back system. You can easily flash back to stock on your own with ease.

I am going to shoot you a PM - I'd love to chat more!

I saw the handheld devices came out recently for the Huracan.

motec vs syvecs