2016 Software on 2015 model - Question for Tuners - Corsa Idle Revs Higher

2016 Software on 2015 model - Question for Tuners - Corsa Idle Revs Higher
    Hi

My 64 plate Huracan idles at 900 RPM on Corsa mode.

The new 2016 Huracan idles at 1200RPM on Corsa mode (sounds much throatier than chuggery)

Lambo wont install this software as ive asked them.

Are there any tuners that can do this?

Richard

We can get you set up with our HEX Tuning software, which is something you can install yourself and will have a slightly higher idle RPM ... as well as some extra power as an added bonus!

We are currently the only tuner offering 100% Port Flash Software that can be installed on your own, and is reversible back to stock.

I just sent you a private message with my direct contact info if you'd like to discuss in more detail!

EDIT: Your inbox is full so you won't receive new messages.

gary@vf-engineering.com
    714.528.00666 ext. 404
    Last edited by VF-Engineering; 11-16-2016 at 12:09 AM.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Ok Gary

I'll drop you an email soon.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post
    We are currently the only tuner offering 100% Port Flash Software that can be installed on your own, and is reversible back to stock.
    I just did port flashing about 2 weeks ago with an OBD device by myself and can return to stock if necessary without connecting a notebook or so. But it was not from VF.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Quote Originally Posted by robby3 View Post
    I just did port flashing about 2 weeks ago with an OBD device by myself and can return to stock if necessary without connecting a notebook or so. But it was not from VF.
    Would you mind PMing me that info.? Please

Quote Originally Posted by robby3 View Post
    Interesting!

This is the second thread of ours that you've teased that info in with no further information for people to review.

Please feel free to post a link or any specific information that people can use for proper research; as opposed to having them wonder if there's actually something else that's actually available now, or may be coming soon, or is just in the BETA/Prototype phase with no definitive ETA.

We never expected to be the ONLY tuner with port flashing capabilities forever, and we absolutely welcome friendly competition if/when that happens, but at this point we still appear to be the only software option that is fully developed and tested, available now for both the LP 610-4 and 580-2, that can be shipped from our warehouse the same day it's ordered to anywhere in the world.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

The vendor is not a site supporter and therefore please understand that I like to leave it to them to post anything about their product. There are already some resellers of this unit so it is known on the market. It has been available for the G already.

From the view of product marketing it helps a lot if the manufacturer shows its product and the results to potential customers. Like you do with the SC solution (what is great!). But we can't see a real product for OBD tuning, not here and not on your website. Or did I miss it somewhere ?
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans