Need some info regarding air filter and intake

Need some info regarding air filter and intake
    well, just took 3 Huracan to the 1/4 miles yesterday and the result is some what disappointing.

Given 3 of us came from full bolt on gtr and our huracan just got smoked by those cars. Btw, stock tire just sucks..

My friend has already ordered bmc air filter, im wondering if there is any existing intake that is up for grab with proven hp gain?

I have exhaust already and i actually had a very good trap speed at 131.9mph for 1/4 vesus 128-129 on stock huracan, i wonder if i have to get it tuned with these simple bolt ons?

I make an intake which has gains starting at about 4250rpm and peak gains of 13whp on 91 octane with similar torque gains. It combats heat soak, amplifies the engine's induction sound and quickens throttle response. There are a few members here running it.
    LP640

We also offer a software option that is user installable (flashable) directly through the OBDII Port for stock and performance tuned modes.

It offers 25-30 Horsepower, and 15-20 Ft. Lbs. of Torque across the entire rev range.

LINK: THREAD-horsepower-shipped-door (click to jump)
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com