Hi all,

i'm new on this forum (see my member introduction)

I'm driving a LP580-2. But I always felt it was downtuned. Which it basically is, but i really felt it and it annoyed me.

also what annoyed me was the START STOP system, the fact you have to turn it off everytime you start the car. (because i don't like to have it on)

I wanted it off all the time. It's just one of these little annoying things.

Through a friend i got into contact with Supercar diagnostics in London. They do remapping and performance modifications, but also service and repairs and i heard good things about them.

so i drove my ride over to london and left it there for a week.

Just got it back today and i must say: i'm shocked. Not only does it have a lot more power, but it already starts from 3000 rpm. The gear shifts are much more responsive and faster as well.
They told me when i picked it up that they rewrote the mapping for every setting: strada sport and corsa. And each was tested while driving to see if it goes well with the setting.
they also rewrote the gear shifts in terms of responsiveness and time. I love the fact the guys from supercar diagnostics programmed a bespoke map just for me and my wishes.

What i asked them also is to keep sport sporty and strada strada. which they did.

another thing they improved was the dead setting and feeling you get when driving in strada. That's completely gone now.

and the power, O MY GOD the power. It's a real beast now, a bull on steroids. Huge difference which i felt immediately. It feels completely freed from the downtune.
It must have at least 630 HP now, It even fish tails a little in straight line under hard throttle. it's a monster ! haven't had time to go to the dyno yet. Will do that later this month. It's so fast it's scary.

I also have a LP560 so i have some experience with lambos, but this thing after the tuning is totally insane.

I also had the brake fluid changed to a silicon based racing fluid. Brakes feel harder and tougher now, they bite much stronger. Very happy with the outcome !

and last but not least ! they were able to turn off the start stop system forever ! OMG, i don't know how they do it. When the start stop normally should kick in, it now displays a grey crossed out symbol where the yellow one used to be.

so happy with it ! Anyone else have some experience in tuning ? and what were your results ?