Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

We have done just this actually. All testing completed on the same independently owned and operated dyno at HP Logic in Palm Beach.

This was a mustang AWD linked dyno.

We baselined our car totally stock which is the lowest run on the graph, then we did a new dyno with the exhaust, and then a tune + exhaust dyno which is the top dotted line.

Please feel free to contact us directly at sales@rsctuning.com

How many actually have bolt-ons and a tune on their Huracan?-tunevsexhaustvsstock-jpg

RSC, VF, Fabspeed,

Let's say one wants to do all the bolt ons at once (exhaust, filters, smooth tubes, and tune), Do you guys custom dyno tune the car or do you install the bolt ons and flash a off the shelf tune?

VF, can you give me an idea why the RSC dyno (also on linked Mustang) shows a stock Huracan putting down 495hp and your is reading 459? I am seriously considering the 800SC for my Spyder and looking for relative expectations of what I'll put down on 93 Octane. We will be running on a DynoJet. My 650S was tuned and had sport cats and put down 589WHP so I am looking for a basis for comparison. I'd like to make the Huracan a decent bit faster than the 650S and my stock 675LT (about the same speed) and am also looking at UGR.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMikeAtl View Post
    VF, can you give me an idea why the RSC dyno (also on linked Mustang) shows a stock Huracan putting down 495hp and your is reading 459? I am seriously considering the 800SC for my Spyder and looking for relative expectations of what I'll put down on 93 Octane. We will be running on a DynoJet. My 650S was tuned and had sport cats and put down 589WHP so I am looking for a basis for comparison. I'd like to make the Huracan a decent bit faster than the 650S and my stock 675LT (about the same speed) and am also looking at UGR.

There are quite a few variables that could lead to different results on different
    dynos, even when comparing the exact same car. In this case we're dealing with
    two different cars though, on two different dynos.

Therefor fuel quality, weather conditions, fan placement and airflow, strap tension
    when securing the vehicle, wheel diameter/tire size, chosen gear for that specific
    run, other minor modifications, dyno calibrations, conversion factors applied to the
    plot, etc... can all have an effect on the peak numbers output on the dyno.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

I installed the VF Engineering Hex tune about a month about. It was a super great accelerating and shifting car and it still is. It seems the acceleration and shifts are sharper, but I am definitely no expert, as you may be able to tell. As far as more horsepower goes, I really cant feel much difference, a dyno would be needed and I have not done that. I did use the Thrust Mode with it. If I knew how to use the timers on the dash maybe I could give the 0-60 times but each time I launched it I was at 80 mph by the time I looked down at the speedo!

Like I said, it was super great to begin with and it remains that way. The hp gain I received is still a negligible amount (about 9% was stated to me) from around 580 HP to begin with. This is my first mod and I am pleased with it.

I hope this helps anyone making the decision.