Thread: ECU Crakced

ECU Crakced

ECU Crakced
    Ladies and Gentlman,

I have been keeping this close to the chest until I had full access but we have about as much info as we could possibly need to get moving on the Huracan ECU program. We are looking for a local car in San Francisco, Miami or Detroit area and we will get a baseline and modified file done. I have spent a lot of time going through where there are room for improvements. I would be particularly interested in a customer willing to baseline, install an exhaust (we will facilitate a deal) and then do an after effect on top of the exhaust. We want to optimize maximum timing and fuel advanced from the reduced backpressure of the factory system. We looked into high flow cats but like the V10 plus R8 the cats are part of the headers so cost and insallation would be massive.

Anyone interested please DM me.

-Peter

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    Ladies and Gentlman,

I have been keeping this close to the chest until I had full access but we have about as much info as we could possibly need to get moving on the Huracan ECU program. We are looking for a local car in San Francisco, Miami or Detroit area and we will get a baseline and modified file done. I have spent a lot of time going through where there are room for improvements. I would be particularly interested in a customer willing to baseline, install an exhaust (we will facilitate a deal) and then do an after effect on top of the exhaust. We want to optimize maximum timing and fuel advanced from the reduced backpressure of the factory system. We looked into high flow cats but like the V10 plus R8 the cats are part of the headers so cost and insallation would be massive.

Anyone interested please DM me.

-Peter
    I thought you guys have the Orange Huracan out there?

I wont be out there for a few weeks. I'm not based in California most of the time. I work OEM Calibration for Ferrari/Maseart/Fiat in another location. Working on the 488 Speciale Will be a next breaker. I've read out the ECUs on that car but i prefer to have something local to me in the Detroit area to be on the dyno and finish a calibration properly. Stock or with exhaust ether or.

We also have another suprise that we are waiting to finish with another client out there that will aid with the flame throwing issue haha.

And I also have a Matte Yellow one in Miami just stuck in the middle at the moment. Lots to be done in the OEM world. Lots of exciting projects coming there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    I wont be out there for a few weeks. I'm not based in California most of the time. I work OEM Calibration for Ferrari/Maseart/Fiat in another location. Working on the 488 Speciale Will be a next breaker. I've read out the ECUs on that car but i prefer to have something local to me in the Detroit area to be on the dyno and finish a calibration properly. Stock or with exhaust ether or.

We also have another suprise that we are waiting to finish with another client out there that will aid with the flame throwing issue haha.
    Cool, I was just joking around

Im in Chicago but a bit adverse to dyno runs. Curious to see what you have in store!

I would take a trip to Chicago haha. We have 4 dynos local here. Huracan not as much.