Looking For Another Lambo

Looking For Another Lambo
    Hi guys, just thought I would turn to my trusty bull riders here first. I recently been getting the itch of getting another lambo and was thinking of a contact or a murcielago sv (or anniversary). Sadly I'm having a hard time finding the one I want. If any of you guys or gals know of a light color countach with low miles and any color interior but BLACK for a fairly descent price that is in the states, let me know. Same goes for the Murcielago. Thanks Guys
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Corey@WB View Post
    I would stick with the Murcie in all honesty. The SV's will raise in value soon.

https://www.speedlist.com/cars/lambo...dec0ac2e02c78f
    This last ad I have seen around before and always got a weird feeling from the ad....
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    This last ad I have seen around before and always got a weird feeling from the ad....
    Why not the next SV?

Newport has a real beauty, '06 red with light interiorLooking For Another Lambo-red-murci-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Why not the next SV?
    I was thinking that but the price would be to insane. Since the anny Roadstwe came out around 600k. Imagine what the SV would be.
    1954 Corvette

I own the Anniversary Roadster and to be honest, I LOVE the car. Remember, the Aventador SV (which we will likely see at Geneva according to my sources) will not be a limited as the Anniversary cars (probably about 350 units or more) and over time, is not likely to hold the same value as the special anniversary models. Just look at all of the previous anniversary cars from Lambo. That said, for the money, I think a Murcie SV or if you want true old school character what about a Diablo 6.0 VT?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    I own the Anniversary Roadster and to be honest, I LOVE the car. Remember, the Aventador SV (which we will likely see at Geneva according to my sources) will not be a limited as the Anniversary cars (probably about 350 units or more) and over time, is not likely to hold the same value as the special anniversary models. Just look at all of the previous anniversary cars from Lambo. That said, for the money, I think a Murcie SV or if you want true old school character what about a Diablo 6.0 VT?
    I found the perfect 01 Diablo but they want 370k. I would be in one for 225k but 370 no way. Murcielago SV haven't found one I liked with good miles and a bright color combo that hasn't been modified.
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I found the perfect 01 Diablo but they want 370k. I would be in one for 225k but 370 no way. Murcielago SV haven't found one I liked with good miles and a bright color combo that hasn't been modified.
    Just out of curiosity, tell me the specs you are looking, i want to do a quick search in Germany. For price comparation sake.