Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's Official: The Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 Is A 910 Horsepower Hybrid
    I just realized this isn't a 4 seater its only 2. Now thats completely useless.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I'm thinking somewhere in the 300s. First because it still has to be competitive with others like the FF. Second, if they make it 600k no one is going to spend that when they could have a much rarer car
    I think around 400k would be a more realistic figure, full optioned probably around 450k. Since as you spotted now that it has two seats the only competition would be the F12. With this car out i doubt that Ferrari will launch a F12 GTO, maybe they already have a hybrid gt in their sleeve.
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

Judging by the history of ferrari. They wouldn't do a f12 gto since it seems that every 30 or so years they do a gto. Unless the new boss wants all the big bucks possible and suddenly does a gto for every model. I think the price would be directly compettive with the F12 because lamborghini needs something in the price segment of 325-425k. So the answer to that is the asterion and if they make it 500. Then that is pulling some aventsdor buyer
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Judging by the history of ferrari. They wouldn't do a f12 gto since it seems that every 30 or so years they do a gto. Unless the new boss wants all the big bucks possible and suddenly does a gto for every model. I think the price would be directly compettive with the F12 because lamborghini needs something in the price segment of 325-425k. So the answer to that is the asterion and if they make it 500. Then that is pulling some aventsdor buyer
    It was rumored the the new F boss wanted more than 499 LAF since they sold all of them. Other way or another they won't make an F12 GTO, except a few hardcore F collectors and fans, all others would opt for an Asterion.
    Another good question is if Lambo will make an Aventador SV or they'll skip that an launch an aventador replacement, most probably hybrid?

I'd put my money immediately on it, if allowed.
    Love the future/retro/future combination style. Just breathtaking.