Clear signs that the McLaren P1 is the next hot collector car: 185k up in 3 months

Clear signs that the McLaren P1 is the next hot collector car: 185k up in 3 months

Decided to post this after the thread fellow member LP610NJ posted about the next hot collectible car. Many of us believed that most certainly the McLaren P1 will certainly be one of these cars, and we were not wrong.

The P1 that is in the for sale ad was listed 3 months ago for 1.6 mil euros, unfortunately i did not checked the ads that often for P1's as i wished but i was surprised to find out today that the asking price went up with 185k. Thats pretty impressive if you ask me. For sale ad: McLaren P1 - STOCK - LAGER - NEW - NEU - 1/375 - als Sportwagen/Coupé in MA Elsloo

I also monitored some others P1 and the price increace is obvious, unfortunately those were not brand new cars, they were slighly used.

Jesus....

I think is known well that the P1 is only going up, the only new hypercar I could sell going down is the 918
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Jesus....

I think is known well that the P1 is only going up, the only new hypercar I could sell going down is the 918
    The 918 will catch fire before going down as price. The story did not hit the auto news site (yet) but in some circles here in Europe is known that another 918 catched fire, fortunately the damage is not that big.

Thats incredible, it was clear that the price will go up but it almost exploded. Of course, thats the asking price but the increase is substantial.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)