Soon to be 580-2 owner

Soon to be 580-2 owner
    Hi guys, been doing some reading here, and really learning alot form your input.
    I just got done ordering a 580-2 which I was told it should be here sometime in october. (fingers crossed)
    My specs:
    Nero Nemesis, black gloss mimas, silver calipers, Nero ade interior with alcantara, bianco polar contrast stitching, branding package, front and rear sensors with rear camara, bluetooth, mag suspension, and race exhaust. (black gloss tips).
    Really excites!!

Again thanks a lot for all of your help.
    Congratulations on all of your Hs as well, the more I looked here the more I got confused in what color, specs I should order. hahahaha

Sounds like another excellently spec'd Lambo! Any plans for her to go down the aftermarket performance parts road?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.