Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!
    Congrats Seb! Looks amazing! I would go for gloss black, but as Klauss said, it's a personal choice and both would look good!

No personal choice! Gloss black wheels, or else!
    Congrats.

Congratulations! I would choose gloss blk but the other option is interesting too. If your dealer paints them you also get warranty for them and i think they can only paint them in gloss black.

Here is a first test drive on mountain road.
    Now i have a bit less than 1000kms, so i can only rev at 6000rpm, but it's already fast enough :-)

Wow beautiful place to drive a Huracan, thanks for the video! Things like this keep me motivated, make me push harder and stay focused!

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Congrats! I never saw a Huracan with matte blk wheels, just gloss blk. It's a personal choice but both would look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    Now at home!!
    Now i have a problem, i really don't know what the choice between matt black for wheel or gloss black...
    I have matte black on my Huracan now but refusing to show pictures until its lowered later this week
    I have done a lot of black wheels, gloss, matte and combos and heres my .02: On the matte car, do the gloss wheel, it contrasts nicely. Problem with gloss black wheels tho is you lose the details, and the wheel does not look as defined. So I personally lean towards matte these days...but again, I think the gloss black wheel will be more dramatic than a matte wheel on your car, and I also saw one in person

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    I have matte black on my Huracan now but refusing to show pictures until its lowered later this week
    I have done a lot of black wheels, gloss, matte and combos and heres my .02: On the matte car, do the gloss wheel, it contrasts nicely. Problem with gloss black wheels tho is you lose the details, and the wheel does not look as defined. So I personally lean towards matte these days...but again, I think the gloss black wheel will be more dramatic than a matte wheel on your car, and I also saw one in person
    I found your reply a good opportunity to say once again that titanium is my personal fav finish on wheels!
    Btw. Lets connect and make some waves with the "unveiling" of your Huracan new appearance

I finished my 1000kms last sunday in the mountain, h is happy :-)
    Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!-img_5644-jpg

It looks stunning. Did you noticed any changes in power after you passed 1000 kms?
    The ECU should fully unlock after 1000 kms.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    It looks stunning. Did you noticed any changes in power after you passed 1000 kms?
    The ECU should fully unlock after 1000 kms.
    The last kms was very slow so i did not noticed some changing.
    I will try tomorrow :-)