Post Hello from Switzerland !

Hello from Switzerland !
    Hi everybody,

I'm new here and I would like to introduce myself.

My name's Kris and like I said it in the title, I live in Switzerland, Neuchâtel for those who know , I'm (nearly) 18 y/o and I'm studying commerce.

We've always been passionated about cars in my family and I'm lucky enough to own some supercars (most Italians).

I think that I have enough talked about myself . Now I'm going to post some pictures of our Lamborghini Huracan. It has already been a while since we received it (september 2014). We use the car as one of our daily driver. Before the Huracan, we had two or three first gen Gallardo, then the first version of the Superleggera, which we have covered over 80'000km with. After the first SL, we swapped to the LP570 Superleggera (which we still own) and have used it as a DD aswell. So the Huracan is a logical suite !

Here is the car :

It's finished in Bianco Icarus with the 20'' Mimas wheels
    The interior features black alcantara with red stitching.

Hello from Switzerland !-img_8689-jpg
    Hello from Switzerland !-img_8707-jpg
    Hello from Switzerland !-img_8730-jpg

With it's brother
    Hello from Switzerland !-img_9068-jpg

Back from Italy
    Hello from Switzerland !-img_9225-jpg

Hope you enjoyed my first post
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello from Switzerland !-img_8689-jpg 
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it."

- Enzo Ferrari

Welcome Kris! It's interesting that you use it as daily driver even during winter, i did the same before the snow started to fall, then i picked up an A4 allroad as daily driver. I never owned an Gallardo, which one do you like better?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Welcome mate! Great to see that you finally posted! You forgot to mention one thing: Watches!

Thank you mate Those Lambo are amazing in snow. I remember two or three years ago, we were with the LP570 and were going to Verbier (in the swiss mountains). The road was full of snow, every other car was stuck there. We just raised the car with the lift system and then it was done. You can just imagine the face of the other people who see a Lambo driving in the snow like nothing ahah.
    I really like the Gallardo, especially the SL. This car is very brutal, you feel every single gear change. The Huracan is more a real daily driver, the gearbox is much more smoother. So the Huracan as a DD and the Gallardo as a track car .
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it."

- Enzo Ferrari

Hey bro thank you ! Yes it was the time ahah. I knew I forgot something !!

- Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by KGuercioni View Post
    Hey bro thank you ! Yes it was the time ahah. I knew I forgot something !!
    Better late than never! Now fill the watch section, i know you have tons to share

Welcome! Welcome!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Turn1Racelogic View Post
    Welcome! Welcome!
    Thank you

- Enzo Ferrari