Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello Group Dustin Farthing

Hello Group Dustin Farthing
    Hello Group

My name is Dustin Farthing, I started riding Motorcycles at the age of 2 years old with my father in hopes of spending some quality time. However, what had originally started as a father and son pastime quickly turned into my passion. By the time I entered my first local race at the age 4 I was hooked on anything with an engine. I was racing motorcycles all over the united states through the age of 14. At the age of 14 my father purchased my first Kawasaki Jet Ski and at that point my professional career was born. In 1994 I was signed by Yamaha Motor Corp and have been Factory Sponsored Racer over the past 20 years racing all over the world. In those 20 years I have won 17 National & World Championships and I am currently sponsored by Monster Energy, Yamaha, Jet Trim, AP Designs, Watson Racing, Farthing Racing, Yamahalube & Mountain Motorsports. I also currently own 6 of the largest Powersports dealerships on the east coast with my business partner.

I currently own a few sports cars including a Matte White Huracan, Aston Vantage V12 Carbon Edition, Mclaren MP4-12C

Instagram: dustinfarthing

Thanks Dustin

Monster Energy® | Dustin Farthing
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello Group Dustin Farthing-unnamed-2-jpg Hello Group Dustin Farthing-unnamed-3-jpg Hello Group Dustin Farthing-unnamed-5-jpg 

Welcome Dustin! Awesome to have you on board and thanks for reaching me!

Congrats on your H, incredible color choice! To my knowledge you have the only bianco canopus Huracan in US

Do you plan any mods on the H?

btw. I also own McLarenTalk and i saw you also own one so see you there to

Pretty Neat

Welcome Dustin love the car and congrats on your sucess. How do you the the huracan so far? The matte is gorgeous but I would Def matte clear bra to keep in mint! Glad your on here!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Car is looking great! Welcome to Huracan Talk!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Hey Guys

I love the car and I have already clear bra it. It is a matte clear so hard to tell in the picture. Thanks for all the welcoming everyone

Quote Originally Posted by dustinfarthing View Post
    Hey Guys

I love the car and I have already clear bra it. It is a matte clear so hard to tell in the picture. Thanks for all the welcoming everyone
    Dustin, do you also plan any other mods for it or you'll leave it stock?

I am going to install, exhaust, carbon interior and see what other engine mods become available.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinfarthing View Post
    I am going to install, exhaust, carbon interior and see what other engine mods become available.
    Sounds good, in my opinion cf int is a MUST on any sport car. Also an ECU/exhaust upgrade would be nice. I presume you have the standard exhaust, not the race one, right?

Hey Dustin if we can help let me know we make a bad ass exhaust and can pair with the tune etc. Also we have carbon as well. Check out some of the othe threads. Hit me up anytime!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com