Hi from New England

Hi from New England
    I recognize some users from other forums; good to see those folks, hello to others. My first lambo was an 07 Gallardo spyder. I bought it as second owner with 4 k on the odometer in early 2009. It was like a member of the family. I kept until late 2012 when I sold, mostly because my cpo ended. I attended the Huracan unveiling in February and saw a grigio car. Since then I drove the white demo in Boston and I drove a green build car in Chicago. Current debate is whether to purchase a build, order one and build to spec or spend 50k less and get an lp640 with 2 year cpo. Leaning towards the newer higher tech Huracan and I was really roped in by that verde Mantis paint job in first person. Looking to learn as much as I can on hear and to hear personal opinions based upon ownership experiences.
    Maserati Granturismo Sport
    SRT Viper GTS
    Infiniti QX80

I would definately exclude the lp640 option, i personally did not liked that car.

As for the Huracan options i would consider ordering one only if you are ready to wait a summer delivery. There is no way a the current number of orders to get it before summer if you order it now.

Welcome to the forum !

Welcome Rainmaker. I agree with Hurricane. I like the LP640 but if you are really wanting to step into a V12 instead of a V10, then you have to go Aventador unless your absolute need is for a 6 speed manual. I liked the LP640 but it was a hard car to drive on any regular basis and is no doubt 2 generations behind the Aventador. The Huracan on the other hand is truly a huge leap forward over the Gallardo and you will have tons of fun driving this car more regularly. Hope that helped.

Wow, found someone form the New England. Welcome to the forum. The LP640 is a great looking car, no matter what color it is, but on the inside there is no technology at all plus is getting old but still one of the best looking cars out there just not really that practical to drive around. On the other hand, since you drove the Huracan then you know how easy and comfortable it is, plus all the new technology stuff just made Huracan the best in both world, performance and luxury. Let me know if you need any help to order one. Thanks.
    Last edited by LamboBoston; 12-23-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    Lin
    Lamborghini Boston

531 Boston Post Road
    Wayland, MA 01778 USA
    Cell: 617-596-1534
    Tell: 508-401-2800

ylin@herbchambers.com
    www.lamborghiniboston.com

" We don't sell cars, we help you buy cars."