Intro for the Performante

Intro for the Performante
    Hello Everyone!

So-cal native signing in to this amazing forum! Haven't been on a forum since I was 19-20 on Camaro5 with my first vehicle being a v6, Rally yellow Camaro! Good times! Thats when the car addiction started.

I started to get into the muscle car scene, supercharging and modding out a v8 1LE camaro, eventually selling that to get more into supercars and exotics. I went on to getting my dream car since the intro in iron man, the Audi R8.

I loved the side blade of the R8 and went on and purchased a 2015 Audi R8 Competition (still have this amazing car) in arctic white. Did an exhaust swap, intake, tune, a few wraps here and there, but the itch didn't stop of course.. but this is of course because of my dad lol. My brother and I have always loved cars.. got our own dad into them as well. He bought a Grigio Telesto Aventador SV in Newport Beach and our salesman that also sold my brother his 2015 Gallardo gave us some info to add another lambo into the family.

This sparked my eyes and got me thinking...could this be the legendary Superleggera..salesman couldn't tell me as he wasn't aware of it yet. Time went on and then it was announced.. the 2018 Huracan Performante will be hitting the track and destroying the competition. Blazing 0-60 speed in 2.3 seconds.. v10 with 630 or more horespower this was the deal!!

Kept in contact, did some rendering colors on the site and wanted a baby version of my fathers.. but then i decided to switch it up. I was on the phone putting in my order on April 11th of 2017 (lived a few hours away from Newport Beach) and went on to change the color to Grigio Titans, bronze rims to match the intake, orange calipers and black and orange interior!

Months went on and status updates were sent out almost weekly. I spoke to my salesman around September.. he told me there was a hold at the port and my vehicle wouldn't get here until 2019 January or February, but even worse.. he told me that the rest of the workers told me the spec I did was beyond odd!! Well... I didn't care lol I loved it and thats all that mattered. I was told I can avoid the port and get a significant discount by air since we purchased 2 big purchases already and have a great relationship.. So of course I told him.. DO IT!

I get the news on the last week of October.. my car is arriving soon!! THAT QUICK?!?! YES! THAT QUICK! Also when the car arrived.. i was told they immediately fell in love with the color combo and the rest of the team said that they were amazed on how it came out and decided to take a pic of it upfront.. first one to do so . Salesman contacts me on October 29th to tell me he can personally deliver the vehicle with papers to sign on November 1st... well thats odd.. November 1st is my BIRTHDAY! What are the chances lol. Booked the delivery and BAM!! I am an owner of a 2018 Huracan Performante!

Few pics of the day it was delivered and a few shoots. Don't want to do much to the car...but a tune, intake, exhaust and possibly turbo.

Intro for the Performante-img_5356-jpgIntro for the Performante-img_5363-jpgIntro for the Performante-img_5386-jpgIntro for the Performante-img_6222-jpgIntro for the Performante-dsc08172-jpgIntro for the Performante-dsc08092-jpgIntro for the Performante-dsc07775-3-jpgIntro for the Performante-dsc07623-jpgIntro for the Performante-dsc07671-jpgIntro for the Performante-dsc07642-jpgIntro for the Performante-dsc08037-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Intro for the Performante-dsc08031-jpg 

Gorgeous spec. Gorgeous pictures. Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to HT! Great options, great post! If you have any questions about exhaust upgrades - or upgrades in general we're here to help!

-Mike
    SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Intro for the Performante-img_2430-jpg
    Just an update on the car Intro for the Performante

1018 kit, Vorsteiner fenders, novitec lowering springs, vf tune, Boden exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk