Thanks for the add. Joining the forum to get some more information on the Huracan as I'm currently weighing up options for my next car.

Options are:
991.2 GT3 RS
Huracan Performante
675LT
Caterham 420R Racecar, and property investment.

I've always been a Porsche guy in the past, but I'm not happy with the experience with the dealerships, and the idea that you need to have purchased X+ cars in the past for them to event allocate you a new car is a nonsense, although it's clearly good for residuals.
The local Lamborghini dealer has been awesome, and I've had the chance to test the Performante on the road, and the new Evo at a private test track. Very impressed, but I'm still debating whether I would use it often enough to justify the purchase.
Have an F80 M3 as a daily, and a Lotus Exige for track work. Wouldn't want the Huracan to become a garage queen through lack of use.
The complete left field is a 675LT. Haven't driven one, but have lusted after them for a while. The 720S styling leaves me cold but I love the 675. The main concern here is reliability and residuals.
The sensible thing to do would be to buy a dedicated racecar for track work, spend more time at the track, and throw the remaining money into an investment property. It's a nice place to be when the most sensible option is buying a racecar
Still enormously tempted by a 991 GT3 RS.

Interested in your thought, particularly if you've owned any other others as a comparison.

Cheers all