Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello
    Hi all,
    Picked up my 2015 Huracan last week so I guess I need to join www.huracantalk.com. I've attached some pics and located in Northern Virginia. So far the only thing I've done is clear bra'd the front clip and rocker panels. Next up will be tint and radar detector.

Alex
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello-img_20141020_152634-jpg Hello-untitled-jpg Hello-img_20141028_175111-jpg 

Welcome Alex! Love your H, it's perfect that you opted for glass too in the back

glass back is nice,,

Thanks. The dealer made it easy for me, I bought it off the showroom floor. Honestly, I don't even know some of the options that are available. The car is unbelievable.

Welcome! Awesome H, Alex!

Do you also have the race exhaust?
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

Thanks. No race exhaust, didn't want to cough of up the 17k. Going to wait for some other options. I love the fact that I can drive in strada with basically no loud exhaust tone and then wake up the exhaust in sport and corsa.
    Tork, I also had a R8 v10(2012), it was an awesome car, but wait till you get the Huracan.

Quote Originally Posted by carz80am View Post
    Thanks. No race exhaust, didn't want to cough of up the 17k. Going to wait for some other options. I love the fact that I can drive in strada with basically no loud exhaust tone and then wake up the exhaust in sport and corsa.
    Tork, I also had a R8 v10(2012), it was an awesome car, but wait till you get the Huracan.
    Since it's white the Vorsteiner kit would look killer on your H. Full details about that will be available here on HuracanTalk.com !

Welcome Alex. She is stunning. I almost did this color combination. Tint is a must esp on white & well, its a practical matter too. What other options are on the car? BTW, the dealer is charging you US$17K for the exhaust? That is $5k more than its suppose to be. I just did the unveiling of my car this weekend in NYC. More pix to come but I would say, the stock exhaust is plenty loud. I will tell you what you can do to make it even more without costing you an arm and a leg!

Hello-untitled11-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Welcome Alex. She is stunning. I almost did this color combination. Tint is a must esp on white & well, its a practical matter too. What other options are on the car? BTW, the dealer is charging you US$17K for the exhaust? That is $5k more than its suppose to be. I just did the unveiling of my car this weekend in NYC. More pix to come but I would say, the stock exhaust is plenty loud. I will tell you what you can do to make it even more without costing you an arm and a leg!
    Service told me 17k, I'm very content with exhaust right now. Tint will be going on later today. I've attached a pic with the options.

carz80am, your Huracan was just liked by Lamborghini on our IG account at @huracantalk