Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: golden crust

golden crust

golden crust
    hi there, I have finally sent my spec to the factory, albeit still asking for conformation on a few options. coloured stitching to the steering wheel and black airvents and centre console instead of the awful siver one's! here's my spec

1/ arancio boaralis
    2/ orange brake calipers
    3/ race exhaust
    4/ parking sensors and camera
    5/ transparent engine cover
    6/ style pack
    7/ uni alcantara
    8/ branding pack
    9/ sat nav
    10/ lifting kit,magneto ride
    11/ Bluetooth
    12/ heated power seats
    13/ black glossy mimas wheels

look forward to my april build and delivery........regards golden crust ( uk)

Congrats, great to see that you finally decided, you opted for all the right things if you ask me. The only bad part is the fact that you need to wait almost 6 months to get it.
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

Big congrats! Keep us posted if you get confirmation for those options!

Congratulations, arancio borealis is one of the best colors for a lambo next to giallo midas and verde mantis.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

thanks guys, with winter looming in the uk, it will be nice to get it for early spring, also as you know ive been waiting for the black rims and glass engine cover which isn't available until april builds! spoke to my dealer today regarding the orange stiching on the wheel and the factory haven't decided if it should be part of the stictching colour option( which it should be ) or ad personam opt( which it shouldn't) also the on going saga of black air vents. my build gets locked on Monday, they have box's of vents ,is it really that hard?.......if I don't except what there offering it could put my build back again, but for me the devils in the detail!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    thanks guys, with winter looming in the uk, it will be nice to get it for early spring, also as you know ive been waiting for the black rims and glass engine cover which isn't available until april builds! spoke to my dealer today regarding the orange stiching on the wheel and the factory haven't decided if it should be part of the stictching colour option( which it should be ) or ad personam opt( which it shouldn't) also the on going saga of black air vents. my build gets locked on Monday, they have box's of vents ,is it really that hard?.......if I don't except what there offering it could put my build back again, but for me the devils in the detail!!
    You have a point, if you spend that much on a car i'd better be the way you like it!
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

I don't see why the orange stitching should be considered a special request, however the gloss black center console and vents seems like something extra special, don't think I've seen black console before, having to push back the build is ridiculous, maybe time to do some pushing yourself, tell em there's lots of cars out there to pay $300,000 plus for,,

the black vents and console are a standard fit, you get that spec if you have standard leather or elegante.......if you have alcantara or bi colour finishes it comes with the silver vents and piano black centre console and the factory are saying that's it, have a look at some of the interiors the black just fits better on the dash! this is my point at 225k if that's what the customer wants let them have it, they have them on the shop floor!! as said before the stitching is a no brainer if you spec coloured stitching! trying to get answers is a nightmare. I don't want to push my order back due to someone not pulling there finger out!! and cut my nose off to spite my face.

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    the black vents and console are a standard fit, you get that spec if you have standard leather or elegante.......if you have alcantara or bi colour finishes it comes with the silver vents and piano black centre console and the factory are saying that's it, have a look at some of the interiors the black just fits better on the dash! this is my point at 225k if that's what the customer wants let them have it, they have them on the shop floor!! as said before the stitching is a no brainer if you spec coloured stitching! trying to get answers is a nightmare. I don't want to push my order back due to someone not pulling there finger out!! and cut my nose off to spite my face.
    Keep us posted! My perfect interior would be full alcantara and carbon fiber. It's a long way until that will become a reality, the good thing is that those cf parts already have been created.
    golden crust-10731589_341868102652708_311675423_n-jpg golden crust-10672417_10205075789724955_7570047952894421734_n-jpg

Congratulation on your order and welcome.