Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: golden crust

golden crust
    hi there, massive turn around on my spec at the last moment, really wanted to go with our American friends arancio car because it looked so strong in colour, but saw one in London and didn't feel the colour had enough depth to it to make a statement as the arancio argos does on the aventador. ive always loved Lamborghini in green with black wheels, we had an aventador at our breakfast club at the hare at roxwell in verde liathica and it stole the show!! also my mate alan has just added his race exhaust to his huracan and all I can say ''you must have one'' so hence ''bad and loud''!!!

1/ verde mantis
    2/ mimas black wheels
    3/ style pack
    4/ transparent engine cover
    5/ race exhaust
    6/ lifting kit magneto ride
    7/ uni alcantara
    8/ verde stitching
    9/ branding pack
    10/ leather edge floor mats ''verde''
    11/ sat navigation
    12/ parking sensors and camera
    13/ electric,heated seats

waiting game starts, march build, hopefully 1st april pick up.....ready for the 2015 breakfast club meets!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    hi there, massive turn around on my spec at the last moment, really wanted to go with our American friends arancio car because it looked so strong in colour, but saw one in London and didn't feel the colour had enough depth to it to make a statement as the arancio argos does on the aventador. ive always loved Lamborghini in green with black wheels, we had an aventador at our breakfast club at the hare at roxwell in verde liathica and it stole the show!! also my mate alan has just added his race exhaust to his huracan and all I can say ''you must have one'' so hence ''bad and loud''!!!

1/ verde mantis
    2/ mimas black wheels
    3/ style pack
    4/ transparent engine cover
    5/ race exhaust
    6/ lifting kit magneto ride
    7/ uni alcantara
    8/ verde stitching
    9/ branding pack
    10/ leather edge floor mats ''verde''
    11/ sat navigation
    12/ parking sensors and camera
    13/ electric,heated seats

waiting game starts, march build, hopefully 1st april pick up.....ready for the 2015 breakfast club meets!!
    It seems a lot happend but as i said in the start both are great colors so you choosed right anyways

Tell your buddy Alan to join us, i'm sure he can give a lot more impressions considering his first hand experience with the H

that grigio lynx is the best, imo

Perfect build and in time for some Spring driving. Definitely keep us inform of its progress!

So now it's set on green? Don't forget to tell Alan to join us!