Thread: Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!
    Hello everyone my name is Mitch and after several lambos settled on the huracan for awhile. i was fortunate to allready track the car both at AAA speedway and Languna Seca. the Huracan is amazing and with some love it will be only better. i Plan on being here quite often and giving you a glimpse of how this car looks inside and out and how we customize it. i also have a exotic shop called Famous Autosports where we specialize in Lamborghinis in all faucets from service to performance and then some. please feel free if you have current questions or need help regarding your huracan or any other Lamborghini model please don't hesitate to ask! I look forward to being a part of a great community and getting to know all of you. H and I have some very cool things planned for the future of this site!

Here's a couple pics of our huracan with some other of our clients lambos and some from the track. i have a ton so i'll go through some and find some cool ones.

Hello Everyone!-20141004_082619-jpgHello Everyone!-img_20140916_065558-jpgHello Everyone!-img_20140916_073827-jpgHello Everyone!-img_20140801_160215-jpg

Welcome Mitch! It's incredible what you did with the H so far. Keep up the good job and welcome to the family!