Quote Originally Posted by Fuaadh View Post
Hey guys hope you are all well. Been around on this forum for sometime but finally got my huracan last week so thought why not open an account on here,. Got some questions to ask for some of you vets out there and also look forward to meeting fellow huracan owners!. I'm 21, and from London. The car itself is pretty plain atm, the normal bianco moncerus, grey callipers with red interior 2015 model. Looking to add an exhaust (suggestions) and a wrap and probably a body kit coming so look forward to showing you all the progress as it goes

if any of you are on instagram - Fuaadh (@fuaadhh) • Instagram photos and videos and I also try to do a bit vlogging here and there feel free to check it out Fuaadh Vlogs
- YouTube

Nice collection! We just finished up designing a valved exhaust for the 4x4 squared, quite the beast....

We offer a few products for the Huracan - Progressive rate lowering springs (20mm front, 30mm Rear) as well as 'Race', 'Sport' and 'Race/Touring' Valvetronic systems. We also offer ECU Tuning up to just beyond the Performante BHP levels.

VelocityAP Progressive Rate Sport Lowering Springs for Lamborghini Huracan

VelocityAP Lamborghini Huracan Exhausts - Race, Supersport & Valved

We also have a UK distributor in Banbury so just up the road from you who can offer installation as well, and offers collection services. Email me at Velocity Automotive Performance, Inc. and I can give you details. If you popped up there you could check out the new FType GT4 as they are running the Racing Invictus program.