Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Member From Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by disinfectking View Post
    Hello all. Been traveling and just had a chance to check back in. Thanks so much for the kind words. The color is Cepheus blue. Calipers were done by Magnum Collision in Marietta GA. Only group I would EVER want doing any body, glass, etc. My wife and I also have 2007 SL65's, one in capri blue metallic, and mystic white of which Magnum matched those calipers as well. They re-stencil the logos exactly as factory. I saw some threads where some members were not able to get home link from the factory on their vehicles. It was available on mine as well as cruise control. Maybe just the timing of the order. I read in our owners manual about "thrust control". Haven't attempted that yet; The thought of some engine part flying out of the cover at those revs, scares the heck out of me. . Think I'll wait a while before trying that out, although, I'm sure it works if Lamborghini says do it. Again, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad to hear so many love their cars as well.
    Absolutely stunning color. You're not too far from us down here in South Florida

Sent you over a quick PM!

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Welcome to HTalk! Loving the Cepheus spec and how you've matched the calipers. Let me know if there is anything I can ever help with!

Bring it to our show!

Caffeine & Exotics

Looks great.
    2011 LP-570 Superleggera
    ig: ceoalex