YOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!-img_0406-1-jpgYOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!-img_0409-1-jpgYOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!-img_0410-1-jpg

Hey guys big fan of the forum have been reading and surfing this site for a while. Was between two cars a Masarati Gran Turismo or the Huracan. Well of course i chose the H LOL.
Just got it today well i didnt my older brother picked it up for me at the dealership i was stuck at work lol but he did send me some pics of it so ill share it with you guys. Going to get a ride down to where he lives this weekend and pick it up on my day off.

fully loaded but no race exhaust i think its sports but will be looking for upgrade either way to some aftermarket
Grigio Lynx - grey i think thats the name lol going to wrap it a lighter shade blue once i find a good wrap shop near me
Alcantara with orange trim

This is my first supercar so very new to this gonna have a bunch of newb and dumb question in the future lol so my apologies to all the OGs on the forums haha
I have a 1999 Bmw m3 / 2001 S55 AMG / and had like 6 or 7 1989-91 mazda rx-7 turbo 2s the engine kept blowing on me damn rotarys.