Not new to cars by any means but after owning a few R8's (all with gated) shifters I'm not sure if I will miss rowing my own gears over a paddle shift car.

Luckily our local Lambo dealer has been very gracious to let me drive the LP610-4 and 580-2 to let me compare the differences. I've also driven the McLaren 650s/570 and drove my friend's 458 countless times.

Originally my path was going to take me to a new NSX (also own a late model GPW/Onyx NSX that we got married in) but after all the hoopla and drama, I've decided to either go for the 458 or Huracan first. I'll let Acura work out the bugs on their new car before I try one.

Decided on either a Verde Mantis LP610-4 of a Bianco Avus 458....for those who have owned one or both, any comments or things I should watch out for?

Hoping to learn much more on this site as I get used to the family here and hoping to pick up an exhaust and new wheels to start for the first mods. Any tips you guys wish to share with me would be greatly appreciated!

Always a huge BMW M-car loyal guy and love my JDM toys too, anyone else here like me?

thanks