Thread: Another Texan

Another Texan

Another Texan
    I am sure my story is like most.
    Numerous Ferraris, Porsches and Range Rovers but could never quite grasp the thought of replacing a clutch every 3k miles.
    Had a 430 and California for several years but decided I wanted something more exciting to drive.
    After researching on numerous forums, the Huracan seemed to fit the bill. I have had it for several days and am so pleased. Perfect mixture of drivability but having the ability to switch to Corsa and drop the accelerator is unequaled by any car on the road at this time.
    I also want to take a second and thank Scot and John at Lamborghini Dallas. Great guys and could not have been nicer. Excellent experience, we could not be happier.
    Only problem is my college student son got up before me to take it shopping. Should have hid the keys.

Welcome! We need pics!

Welcome! Post some pics!

Welcome. Is your son back?

Welcome to H-Talk!

He definitely put some miles on it. He is heading back to Penn State Wednesday ( he plays hockey) so I hope to get drive it later in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by drjohngober View Post
    I am sure my story is like most.
    Numerous Ferraris, Porsches and Range Rovers but could never quite grasp the thought of replacing a clutch every 3k miles.
    Had a 430 and California for several years but decided I wanted something more exciting to drive.
    After researching on numerous forums, the Huracan seemed to fit the bill. I have had it for several days and am so pleased. Perfect mixture of drivability but having the ability to switch to Corsa and drop the accelerator is unequaled by any car on the road at this time.
    I also want to take a second and thank Scot and John at Lamborghini Dallas. Great guys and could not have been nicer. Excellent experience, we could not be happier.
    Only problem is my college student son got up before me to take it shopping. Should have hid the keys.
    Congrats on the purchase. If you need any help in regards to spicing things up with mods give me a holler. I will take excellent care of you just like Scott & John did.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.