Long time IG follower, first time member. New guy from Vancouver, BC

Long time IG follower, first time member. New guy from Vancouver, BC
    Honestly it's the IG account that attracted me to the forum. The photos are insane. Seems a lot of people here have done work to their card and it's something I'm interested in as well.

Before the Huracan I had a '08 Murcielago, and a '05 F430 Spyder.

Currently ripping around in my black '16 Huracan Spyder with factory race exhaust and loving it. Have a deposit on a Aventador S couple but may move it to the Performate and start tracking my v10.

Anyway, happy to be here, and look forward to meeting some of you over the coming weeks.

Cheers,

Mike

Welcome to H-Talk! Cant wait to see pics of your 610.

Welcome to the forum Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mike.pritchard View Post
    Honestly it's the IG account that attracted me to the forum. The photos are insane. Seems a lot of people here have done work to their card and it's something I'm interested in as well.

Currently ripping around in my black '16 Huracan Spyder with factory race exhaust and loving it. Have a deposit on a Aventador S couple but may move it to the Performate and start tracking my v10.

Anyway, happy to be here, and look forward to meeting some of you over the coming weeks.

Cheers,

Mike
    Fine.

Where are some pics?

Quote Originally Posted by mike.pritchard View Post

Cheers,

Mike
    Welcome to the forums Mike. Would love to see some photos!

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.