New Huracan Avio in Hamburg, Germany (and video)

New Huracan Avio in Hamburg, Germany (and video)
    I finally got my Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Avio. I am super happy with it so far. The color is just perfect and the performance crazy (I let it run against an Honda/Acura NSX yesterday - Huracan is faster ). I already drove 1.600km with it and also was on the autobahn yesterday. Top speed was 346km/h (215mph). That was insane! What is your top speed?

I made a video how I picked up the car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFDypSeVfwI
    There will come more, like the drive on the autobahn or against the NSX, so subscribe if you like

I am also working on a website, which currently has all the great roads of the Alpes in a database. If you have the chance to visit the Alpes, let me know. It is stunning and maybe we could do a meetup!

Happy to be here, thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

Great car, and great video.
    Can't wait to see more.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Thanks!

Congrats and welcome. I do love the Avios. Love this color too.

Welcome Home! Amazing color combo, please post more pictures of the car!

Beautiful car ! We do have a blue/grey Avio at the dealer in St.Gallen, no others seen yet.

The speedo is pretty optimistic on our cars. I had 324 km/h but GPS of my phone showed 307 km/h. I tested the phones reading with a Racelogic and had only a little difference in both. But it's still damn fast

Viele Grüsse aus Zürich
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Here are some more pictures. On my Instagram profile you can even find some more

New Huracan Avio in Hamburg, Germany (and video)-img_6226-jpgNew Huracan Avio in Hamburg, Germany (and video)-img_6245-jpgNew Huracan Avio in Hamburg, Germany (and video)-img_6246-jpg

On my 911 it is also very optimistic, don't know how it is on the Lambo. Thanks for the hint, I will definetly check the next time

The dealer in Hamburg (Tamsen) will get a second Avio this year, but no more then that. I love the paint and the styling!

Welcome! Love the Verde Turbine!

Congrats and stunning car! Also subscribed to your YT channel.