Hello Huracan Talk!

Hello Huracan Talk!
    Want to introduce myself, my name is Scott, I live just North of Boston and picking up a Huracan Saturday. Some here are probably former R8 owners and might know me from R8talk, have been on that for 8 years, name RS4Cab and a mod there. Have driven many cars over the years but found one of the best in 2009, a R8 V8, kept that car for 3 years which was much longer than what I usually kept them for. Supercharged it and it was fun and felt best car I ever owned. Well at least till I traded in for a 2012 R8 V10, have had that car for 4 1/2, did a ton of mods to it including a VF-750 Supercharger. Car is an absolute beast, I really dont want to get rid of it but as a car guy how do you keep one car so long? First thought was the new R8 Plus, went and looked at one the other day and it just didnt do it for me. I'm disappointed that it no longer has a stick which I love but realize I don't really have any option to get one in the type of car I want. Another thing was it had no mag ride which I love in my car, no Idea why Audi wont put it in U.S Plus? So I started thinking Huracan the other day. In April 2015 I did go check one out at local dealership, fell in love with a blue one they just got in. Was tempted but not ready to let the R8 go. So the other day I started searching online for Huracans, found a Blue a few hours away in NY and made some calls on it. Then I got a bit of a shock, it was the exact same car I fell in love with 18 months earlier. So I figured I was getting a message that now I had to buy it. In that 18 months car only put on 600 miles so it's like new. Mod plans are Robson CF steering wheel and Fabspeed valved exhaust right away and then looking for a wing. I learned a lot over the years with my R8 ownership and liked helping others with that, now I'm nervous as I know very little about the Huracan. So please be gentle with me if I ask stupid questions . Look forward to being a member here. Some pictures of car at dealership.

Hello Huracan Talk!-blue69-jpgHello Huracan Talk!-blue70-jpgHello Huracan Talk!-blue71-jpgHello Huracan Talk!-blue72-jpg

Can't wait to see more pictures of her at your stable Scott! Looking forward to watching the transformation once she is home. Congrats again! As for the wing, the most popular setup guys are going with are the 1016 Industries wing, or the Vorsteiner wing. Most of them are very similar, more of a personal preference between them. Let me know if I can help with either

Thanks Travis, Exhaust getting ordered today, will be through a friend of mine who is dealer for you and he will be installing. Can't wait to hear it on!

Hey Scott! I remember seeing your R8 at many events in the Boston Area. Still one of the sickest V10's on the east coast! Congratulations on the gorgeous new addition to your garage. This color is insane