Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member, White with full Vorsteiner body kit...

New Member, White with full Vorsteiner body kit...
    Hey everyone. I've been on the forum for quite some time now but only just officially joined. Picked up my 610-4 this past summer and had Wheels Boutique do some pretty awesome stuff to it. I'll post some pictures. Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Images Attached Images New Member, White with full Vorsteiner body kit...-img_1910-jpg New Member, White with full Vorsteiner body kit...-img_1907-jpg New Member, White with full Vorsteiner body kit...-img_1903-jpg 

Iaaaan! Great to see you here friend. I was severely disappointed when I came to find out that the Saturday I took off was the day that we completed your car. I'm looking forward to seeing her in person. Take care and enjoy the forums!

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Looks great, another successful Wheels Boutique build.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    Iaaaan! Great to see you here friend. I was severely disappointed when I came to find out that the Saturday I took off was the day that we completed your car. I'm looking forward to seeing her in person. Take care and enjoy the forums!
    David, I'll be back at the shop next week Saturday so hopefully I'll see you then.

Wow, hats off. Incredible build fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by IanLutch View Post
    David, I'll be back at the shop next week Saturday so hopefully I'll see you then.
    Will be a pleasure to see it in person and formally be introduced to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    Wow, hats off. Incredible build fellas!
    Thanks guys!

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Looking forward as well David.

Welcome Ian, your H is probably one of the cleanest setups i have ever seen. Could you please take and post more pics of your angry bull?

Fantastic! Love that body kit and nice job to the guys at WB.

Wow is it low to the ground in the front. Only in FL could you pull that off. Up here in the Northeast, your front end would be a disaster after one trip up and down the roads in my neck of the woods.

Drive and enjoy!

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome Ian, your H is probably one of the cleanest setups i have ever seen. Could you please take and post more pics of your angry bull?
    Thanks so much. I appreciate that. Will be changing the wheels on Saturday and will definitely send some updated pics.