Finally lambo again ! 580-2 rosso mars

Finally lambo again ! 580-2 rosso mars
    Hi Guys !

nice to meet you all !

i'm joining this forum to share my enthousiasm about the new huracan i bought.

i first ordered a 610-4 but later cancelled due to the quite negative reviews about the understeering.

When the 580 came out and the reviews were very positive about the playfulness of the car, i thought: that's it, i gotta have one !

so found one available in France, bought it and driving it now. I really love the way it drives. I also have a LP560-4 which i also love, so having a RWD car is new to me.

I'm currently doing some AMAZING power modifications on it, but i will post about that in the modifications area of this forum.

Here i share a few pics :

Finally lambo again ! 580-2 rosso mars-img_4045a-jpgFinally lambo again ! 580-2 rosso mars-img_4059a-jpgFinally lambo again ! 580-2 rosso mars-img_4117a-jpgFinally lambo again ! 580-2 rosso mars-img_4118a-jpg

Congrats and welcome! Post up some interior pics too.

Congrats on the purchase, let me know if I can ever help with any of those upgrades!

I gotta tell you, Rossa Mars on a Lamborghini is FIRE. I just love the color! Congrats!

Congrats! Are you doing Twin-Turbo or Supercharger kit? We've had quite a lot of fun building both for customers. What else do you have planned for her?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Hi ! all my modifications are being done by supercar diagnostics in london.

only electronically we were already able to up the power to around 630-640 hp. The gear shifts have also dramatically improved.

it used to drive a bit dull, but now it's fully unleashed. Scary powerful even !

Beautiful and red really shows the sharp front end on the 580-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugman View Post

only electronically we were already able to up the power to around 630-640 hp. The gear shifts have also dramatically improved.

it used to drive a bit dull, but now it's fully unleashed. Scary powerful even !
    60hp more ... sounds fantastic for a 580hp car. Show us the dyno to see where in the power band the new power showed up.

BTW, understeer is not noticeable in Corsa on the 610-4. It behaves different compared to the G and after a while I learnt to drive the car without any understeer. People who only drove it for a few hours cannot adapt.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Quote Originally Posted by Rugman View Post

That's excellent. How about some carbon fiber aero or aftermarket performance wheels as well?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by robby3 View Post
    60hp more ... sounds fantastic for a 580hp car. Show us the dyno to see where in the power band the new power showed up.

BTW, understeer is not noticeable in Corsa on the 610-4. It behaves different compared to the G and after a while I learnt to drive the car without any understeer. People who only drove it for a few hours cannot adapt.
    interesting point on the corsa on the 610-4. don't forget also the weight is less on the 580-2. so i am really looking forward to the SL. Maybe i'll get an SL and get the front drive train out.

superlight with a wing. It's the wing that I miss at the moment as so much power on the rear wheels it's looking for grip all the time. At high speeds above 250km/h it still wiggles its' tail.

so i could really do with a wing )