Cool About to purchase, new member intro

About to purchase, new member intro
    Hi everyone,

Having already rented a Huracan (and fallen in love) I'm about to visit the dealership next weekend.

Any tips or resources you can link me to considering this will be my first Lamborghini/supercar?

Any questions you recommend I ask the dealer?

Any and all of your wisdom would be most welcome. I've already realized the value of the lift system and skid plates after trying to navigate speed bumps in the rental but I'm curious about everyone's experience with these too.

Thanks in advance. Seems like a good community!

I would say that the back up camera is also a must option.

Yes, skid plates are a must for sure, so make sure to get them in time before your car will be delivered.
    I would also consider getting some options that i consider a must like lift, backup camera and also ceramic brakes if you consider an LP580. Keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Irradi8 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Having already rented a Huracan (and fallen in love) I'm about to visit the dealership next weekend.

Any tips or resources you can link me to considering this will be my first Lamborghini/supercar?

Any questions you recommend I ask the dealer?

Any and all of your wisdom would be most welcome. I've already realized the value of the lift system and skid plates after trying to navigate speed bumps in the rental but I'm curious about everyone's experience with these too.

Thanks in advance. Seems like a good community!
    Front end lift is a must because down the road if you wanted to add a more aggressive Carbon Fiber front end this comes in handy. Also, avoid any performance exhaust options that they offer because Akrapovic makes the top system in the world at a a fraction of the price.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Yes, skid plates are a must for sure, so make sure to get them in time before your car will be delivered.
    I would also consider getting some options that i consider a must like lift, backup camera and also ceramic brakes if you consider an LP580. Keep us posted!

Let's not forget the checkbook option. A must

Why ceramic breaks on the 580? I'm looking at the 610 so is there a reason one would or wouldn't go with ceramic breaks on it?

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Are the skid plates from sound automotive group shown here the ones everyone recommends? Skid plates?

Also I live in a suburb of Toronto and will likely have to store the Huracan in my heated underground parking garage for much of December to March, give or take. Any tips or resources for doing such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Irradi8 View Post
    Why ceramic breaks on the 580? I'm looking at the 610 so is there a reason one would or wouldn't go with ceramic breaks on it?

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Are the skid plates from sound automotive group shown here the ones everyone recommends? Skid plates?

Also I live in a suburb of Toronto and will likely have to store the Huracan in my heated underground parking garage for much of December to March, give or take. Any tips or resources for doing such a thing?
    Because on LP580 steel brakes are standard, ceramic brakes are an option.
    Yes, those are the skid plates that everyone is reffering too, order them by now to have them for when the car arrives.

Because on LP580 steel brakes are standard, ceramic brakes are an option.
    Yes, those are the skid plates that everyone is reffering too, order them by now to have them for when the car arrives.
    Awesome, thank you!