New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner

New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner
    Hey guys,
    waited 8 months but she's finally here! Balloon white with ad personam orange interior. Fully loaded got pretty much every option including the Sensonum speakers which were a bit of a letdown... My R8 V10 Spyder's B&O system was so much better. Love the car so far BUT I find it very cramped... I'm 5'8 and my seat is all the way back, never have this issue in the R8. Here are some pictures of the babies! Hope you guys like her!
    Attached Images Attached Images New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner-img_5907-jpg New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner-img_5905-jpg New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner-img_5904-jpg New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner-img_5800-jpg New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner-img_5543-jpg New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner-img_5800-jpg New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner-img_5294-jpg New 2017 Huracan Spyder Owner-img_5299-jpg 

By the way I have no idea why my photos came in sideways they weren't taken like that...

Just wow! Congrats Matt, it looks stunning!
    Whats the exact color of the paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful spec. I selected same interior with Grigio Lynx exterior. I also opted for the upgraded audio, hope I'm not dissapointed as you are ( mine will be a coupe).

Matt, congrats on the delivery! The Balloon White is a personal favorite of mine, and your interior spec just looks unreal. Let me know if I can ever help with anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Zhang View Post
    Hey guys,
    waited 8 months but she's finally here! Balloon white with ad personam orange interior. Fully loaded got pretty much every option including the Sensonum speakers which were a bit of a letdown... My R8 V10 Spyder's B&O system was so much better. Love the car so far BUT I find it very cramped... I'm 5'8 and my seat is all the way back, never have this issue in the R8. Here are some pictures of the babies! Hope you guys like her!
    Great combo of vehicles. Enjoy the forums!

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Terrific spec - really love the interior orange and the stitching.

Drive and enjoy!

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Great Combo ... Looks stunning!!!