Hello all!

My name is Travis Moran, and I wanted to officially introduce myself to those who I haven't had the pleasure of working with (yet!) A handful of you know me already, but I have been involved in the aftermarket performance industry for well over a decade and have always had my hands in a large variety of makes and models. My background started off with a lot of big import and domestic builds. Anything and everything from big turbo LSX builds to track oriented BRZ’s, with a 600whp Honda here and there. Over time I started focusing on Euro/Italian vehicles and have never looked back. I have a place in my heart for most super-cars, but the Huracan really stopped me in my tracks when it was released. My "niche" is doing the more involved builds; there is nothing I enjoy more than getting to work hand-in-hand with the owner to tackle all the goals (ie. wheel/tire packages, vinyl graphics, exhaust, tune, interior, aero kits) they're looking to accomplish with their vehicle. I share a common passion with each and every owner, and have the ability to help the owner visualize what they will be getting by choosing to put their trust in Fabspeed and myself. I look forward to continuing to try and set the bar with new products, contributing to the forum and answering any and all questions you may have as well - as learning as much as possible in the process.

Please do not hesitate to PM me, post in any of our threads, email me directly (Travis@Fabspeed.com), follow me on Instagram (@trvxsm) or give me a call (215) 646-4945.