Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My first Lamborghini! Purchased a 580-2 Huracan!
    Owning a 12C is a process - I've had few issues (nothing major mechanical to deal with), just cosmetic and weird (e.g doesn't want to acknowledge presence of the key).

Huracan / Lambo now has the German engineering behind it now, or I wouldn't have bought in. No issues thus far, but mine is going to the shop tomorrow for some warranty campaigns (and I hope they don't call me with other issues they discover - I'm not expecting that).

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    Owning a 12C is a process - I've had few issues (nothing major mechanical to deal with), just cosmetic and weird (e.g doesn't want to acknowledge presence of the key).

Huracan / Lambo now has the German engineering behind it now, or I wouldn't have bought in. No issues thus far, but mine is going to the shop tomorrow for some warranty campaigns (and I hope they don't call me with other issues they discover - I'm not expecting that).

MBG
    I had 4 campaigns performed during my recent service. AC, engine and gearbox software update, tpms holder, and haldex cover replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 Underground Racing Twin Turbo
    Past:
    2012 McLaren MP4-12C Vorsteriner
    2005 Lamborghini Gallardo Underground Racing Twin Turbo
    2009 Nissan GT-R HKS GT800

Very true but those small issues get annoying , my 12c was honestly in the shop for quite a while..left and right It'd have to be tow'd!

Congrats Zarka! That Giallo Midas look incredible, especially with the matching stitching on the inside. And bravo on the lifting system, you wouldn't believe how many times we've had to use it on ours to get out of stick situations. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you in the future. We have first hand experience creating wheel fitments, installing titanium exhausts + suspension kits, and adding Carbon Fiber Aerokit pieces from Vorsteiner. Would love to add a yellow Huracan to the ones we've already completed

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

ron, how did you notice the transmission oil issue...does it leak onto the floor or you have to check under the pan below the engine....? I have a new 580-2...rear wheel only, wonder if it's different for this car or maybe the issue is fixed....

I'm only 300 miles.... just did fabspeed exh. install at home only...

james R

Quote Originally Posted by jjrho View Post
    ron, how did you notice the transmission oil issue...does it leak onto the floor or you have to check under the pan below the engine....? I have a new 580-2...rear wheel only, wonder if it's different for this car or maybe the issue is fixed....

I'm only 300 miles.... just did fabspeed exh. install at home only...

james R
    James, the trans oil collected in the under pan. The amount was small and it did not flow out onto the garage floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 Underground Racing Twin Turbo
    Past:
    2012 McLaren MP4-12C Vorsteriner
    2005 Lamborghini Gallardo Underground Racing Twin Turbo
    2009 Nissan GT-R HKS GT800