Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My first Lamborghini! Purchased a 580-2 Huracan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome Home! Incredible spec on the LP580, congrats!
    Glad to see that you do not regret the switch to Lambo My first Lamborghini! Purchased a 580-2 Huracan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! Don't regret it, other than just having those nice doors! This Lambo is a show-stopper , for sure tho!

Quote Originally Posted by ZarkaLambo View Post
    Thank you! Don't regret it, other than just having those nice doors! This Lambo is a show-stopper , for sure tho!
    My thoughts exactly! If it had butterfly doors it would be perfect.
    Still, i bet that you like the fact that you can jump in the H as in a normal car compared to the Mac, and that V10, there is really no substitute My first Lamborghini! Purchased a 580-2 Huracan!

Congrats!! Great looking car!
    When you get a chance could you give us a comparison in how it feels to drive to the Mclaren?
    Thx in advance!

Congrats! I traded my 2012 12c for a lp610 at LNB and it's been great. The trans and the sound of the v10/exhaust were the biggest differences for me but I do feel the 12c is more fun at the track (when it ran). Too many problems and niggles with the 12c even under warranty to deal with.

2015 Huracan LP610-4 Underground Racing Twin Turbo
    Past:
    2012 McLaren MP4-12C Vorsteriner
    2005 Lamborghini Gallardo Underground Racing Twin Turbo
    2009 Nissan GT-R HKS GT800

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie0738 View Post
    Congrats! I traded my 2012 12c for a lp610 at LNB and it's been great. The trans and the sound of the v10/exhaust were the biggest differences for me but I do feel the 12c is more fun at the track (when it ran). Too many problems and niggles with the 12c even under warranty to deal with.

Yes! My 12c oddly had too many problems... the hood needed to be tightened.. the AC began not giving cold air... my touch screen wasn't responsive at all no matter how hard I pressed on anything... the coolant leaked.. ugh! It was a hot mess! No problems yet with my Huracan! Never took the Mclaren to a track sadly tho!

Yes! My 12c oddly had too many problems... the hood needed to be tightened.. the AC began not giving cold air... my touch screen wasn't responsive at all no matter how hard I pressed on anything... the coolant leaked.. ugh! It was a hot mess! No problems yet with my Huracan! Never took the Mclaren to a track sadly tho!
    So far just software updates and a trans seal replaced on the huracan for me. Compared to my 12c experience you got lucky! Over the course of 5k miles over 18 mo, I had AC condenser errors, leaky weather seals on trunk and windows, paint defects on roof and doors, fogging head and tail lights, gas lid release broke, dimmed ac control screens, motor mount bolt was loose, suspension pcc failure, transmission failure, intake hose clamps failed, and coolant and water pump leak. It did drive great, when it worked.

Past:

So far just software updates and a trans seal replaced on the huracan for me. Compared to my 12c experience you got lucky! Over the course of 5k miles over 18 mo, I had AC condenser errors, leaky weather seals on trunk and windows, paint defects on roof and doors, fogging head and tail lights, gas lid release broke, dimmed ac control screens, motor mount bolt was loose, suspension pcc failure, transmission failure, intake hose clamps failed, and coolant and water pump leak. It did drive great, when it worked.

Ah , I've had it for 9 months and only put 2k miles on it [ it had 1600 on it prior to be buying it - the 12c ] When I purchased that car, my headlights were foggy, yet Newport Beach Mclaren Service Center said if they replaced them, the fog would still be there. I didn't consider this a problem, but I had to also get the doors tweaked. They were too hard to close, I literally had to SLAM them closed.. it looked like I was abusive to my car in public! And I thought mine was a bad lemon, I guess all 12C owners encounter this? Anyways! Enough of that car, how long till you noticed your H needed the trans seal replaced/ or how did you notice?

Forgot about the doors actually, had that too lol.

Had about 4K miles on the H when trans fluid was found in the belly pan.

Past:

Forgot about the doors actually, had that too lol.

Had about 4K miles on the H when trans fluid was found in the belly pan.

Were you concerned? Has it been good ever since? More reliable than the Mclaren?

Were you concerned? Has it been good ever since? More reliable than the Mclaren?
    A little when I first heard about it but it was a straight forward repair ($50 in parts and 1 hr of labor). So far definitely more reliable than mac. Hoping it will follow my experience in the gallardo that held up well with only routine maintenance, factory updates, and 3 repairs (ac control valve, egear pump, and front coilover assembly).

Past: