Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi
    Hi all

I was encouraged to join via our Instagram page supercar_driver

One of our members picked up an early Huracan back in late July. It was one of the very first cars in the UK. Here's some go pro footage from the first drive: Lamborghini Huracan exhaust sound - Go Pro - YouTube

Today I caught up with the owner and 1400 miles later he's smitten with it! Short video: RIDE: Lamborghini Huracan LP610 - YouTube

A few musings and happy to expand on these.. V10 engine sounds sublime, it's all about that gearbox, it's very very fast in a straight line. I had a drive today and the steering is very light and lacks feel - it takes some getting used to. Did I mention how gut wrenchingly fast it is??

Welcome! Awesome to have you guys on the forum, the number 1 club of supercars in UK

Welcome to the forums! I also saw on facebook your vid, i guess this is the Huracan from the vid:

How this Huracan was so early deleivered to it's owner?
    2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

That's the one! He was expecting it first week of August, it was the first batch of uk cars and it ended up arriving on the same transporter as the dealer demo car!!

Thats awesome, i think he had a big opportunity (if he wanted) to make some serious money out of this coincidence

Welcome! Just checked you out on facebook, you make some impressive meets and events
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)