Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    North Texas owner
    Congrats on the 580, great color choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Chainless View Post
    Thanks I greatly appreciate your input. I'm also thinking about going away from the shiny look, something more matte or semi gloss like the plastic parts in the back and front of the car. Like the color of the middle rim in this photograph.

Satin Black will be the finish for you then. Also a standard finish just like the gloss black.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Did a little detail on the engine this week. Is there any way to polish up the engine shroud to bright it up a bit?
    Attached Images Attached Images North Texas owner-image-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by Chainless View Post
    My wife, daughter and son-in-law all want me to keep the silver wheels. I'll have to give it some more thought. I hate to spend another 10 grand for non-OEM wheels.
    U dont have 2 spend all that money u can go 2 dealer work shop and paint those rims for 1000 US